• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TinFish

Do you guys feel like Arteta is being appointed just to suppress the fans expectations?

We are a club in decline, revenues falling, appeal falling, no CL...

Great...lets appoint a nobody so we can't get angry if we have a few more years of mediocrity.

Do you really expect Arteta to bring us back up to CL spots?

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Do you guys feel like Arteta is being appointed just to suppress the fans expectations?

We are a club in decline, revenues falling, appeal falling, no CL...

Great...lets appoint a nobody so we can't get angry if we have a few more years of mediocrity.

Do you really expect Arteta to bring us back up to CL spots?

Oh fans will get angry alright.

We're gonna hunt that little penguin Raul like Michael Keaton in Batman Returns.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

BsA0kkRCYAEkJU6.jpg
You tell them, the OG silver fox not that fat Italian Ancelotti

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Coentrao, Ramos, Alonso, Arbeloa, they were played off the pitch but half of Barca had to be carried back to the hotel after the classico. Great times.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I think Arteta is a risky, but exciting appointment.

I do believe, however, that it's important that his backroom staff has some level of experience in order to weather the inevitable storm.

He's only exciting because his ability as a manager is completely unknown. Give me another reason why you see him as exciting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom