• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLawOfDiQ

I don't know how to feel bout Arteta, it seems like a disaster waiting to happen. Arteta is walking into one of the biggest messes in football period and its his first job, what could possibly go wrong :/

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

In a way it might be a good sign that it's dragging on. Might be Arteta remaining firm on what he needs from the club to have any hope of recovering this.

He's only exciting because his ability as a manager is completely unknown. Give me another reason why you see him as exciting?

What excite me most maybe about Arteta is that some of the best players in the league have praised his man management and credited him with how much they improved.

We have some young talents like Martinelli and Saka who can go very far and also Guendozi, Nelson, Willock and Smith-Rowe who development have standed still in last year or so.

It will be very interesting to see if Arteta can light a fire under these talents. Because if he can I think the benefits will be massive for this club!

Last edited:

Mraven

Imagine we get turned down by someone who have never managed before. And then after Raul’s comment about “a different kind of knock” in the summer

Pepes blue pill

What excite me most maybe about Arteta is that some of the best players in the league have praised his man management and credited him with how much they improved.

We have some young talents like Martinelli and Saka who can go very far and also Guendozi, Nelson, Willock and Smith-Rowe who development have standed still in last year or so.

It will be very interesting to see if Arteta can light a fire under these talents. Because if he can I think the benefits will be massive for this club!

Thats the attitude my Icelandic brother, screw the haters, moaning already, long live arteta :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom