• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joestlaachmkr

Bournemouth’s in the same place they were three seasons ago though. Howe’s a good midtable manager, nothing more. He is not as good looking as Arteta either
Howe would def not be my first choice, but i think we can say he would be a safer option than what Arteta is. I think Bournemoth has reached their maximum level and they can not go any further on the table, but i certainly think Howe could win trophies if he was in a club with more resources. And why in the hell does the manager`s look matter?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Gabriel Marcotti reckons this is a 3-5 year job as Arteta will need go overhaul the playing staff.

We'll he aint coming in for 6 months to get us top 4 that's for sure.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If he can just learn the players to work when we don't have the ball, we'll improve rapidly.

The ones that don't want to run, can **** off as far as I'm concerned.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
A few new posters on this forum are really boring and bring nothing to the AM table.
Sorry, we had to bring in replacements for the ones who left. For example, @rich 1990 left A-M and apparently joined twitter:
Untitled.jpg

Can't be a coincidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom