• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Ah ****.

giphy.gif

myoldarsenal

What’s the highlight of the thread been for you lot?

For me, it was when someone (can’t remember who) pretended they’d just had sex, but got the details wrong. Inadvertently revealing that they (1) didn’t understand how sex worked; and (2) were, in fact, a nasty little virgin.

Priceless.
Where was this, as a newbie I have to read this lol

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hope Arteta does this to a City shirt, with an Arsenal one underneath in his announcement video...

tenor.gif

Wouldn’t mind a look a like for Pep, for the guy on the ground.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu

For me, it was when someone (can’t remember who) pretended they’d just had sex, but got the details wrong. Inadvertently revealing that they (1) didn’t understand how sex worked; and (2) were, in fact, a nasty little virgin.

Priceless.
Sounds applicable to most members on here tbh

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Everyone should be excited to be honest, if anything its an appointment where you do not know what's going to happen which in itself is exciting. The process begins <3

Miyata

Ljungberg saying Arsenal should learn from City's tactical fouls is hard to pull off - City has 2 equally good squads sitting on bench to replace each other. They don't mind missing a game after a 3rds yellow.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Ljungberg saying Arsenal should learn from City's tactical fouls is hard to pull off - City has 2 equally good squads sitting on bench to replace each other. They don't mind missing a game after a 3rds yellow.

The point is they don’t get carded for it. They do it early in the transition so the fouls aren’t seen as cynical, whereas Someone like Xhaka would be out of position and make the foul when they’re breaking into our half which more than likely makes it a yellow card.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The point is they don’t get carded for it. They do it early in the transition so the fouls aren’t seen as cynical, whereas Someone like Xhaka would be out of position and make the foul when they’re breaking into our half which more than likely makes it a yellow card.

Its not even like their players are extremely athletic either. KDB is relatively slow, Gundo is slow, Fernandinho isn't exactly the quickest either. When you think of their midfield over their title winning seasons, they haven't been majorly athletic or big. Its the system.

Plutarch

It's interesting that Llundberg mentioned this because Man City are utterly cynical in the way they use tactical fouling. Any opposition player goes past into a dangerous position, they foul him. Referees don't give a card for the first offence, and maybe not even the second if it's not in close to their goal. So with eight midfielder/defenders all trained to do this, they can get away with very many tactical fouls without suffering for it. If anyone does get a yellow card, the next City player just steps into place for the next foul. I've never seen the tactic deployed so cynically.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Priceless.

@GDeep™

Reactions: A_G

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Priceless.

Also, I managed to **** post my way into having you ask the mods to change Rex's name. And it happened.

Literally peak Banter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom