Life After Emery Begins

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Aussie_gunner123, Sep 18, 2019.

?

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

1. Yes, he's been my first choice from the start

20.0%
  2. Yes, even though I preferred other candidate(s)

57.0%
  3. No

23.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aussie_gunner123

Aussie_gunner123 Well-Known Member

City are idiots, simple as that. Why don't they just accept it & move on, teams are always going to lose players & managers, this is including them.

2. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Simon Stone like a week late how Artera saying goodbye to man city players staff and deal not been agreed yet

3. Riou

Riou Nostalgia Merchant

Remember when Lawler walked out when his wife was fired, and they brought in Heyman for the Invasion storyline...him and JR were quality together too.

When JR was heartbroken when Austin turned heel at X-7, and Paul is just laughing at him basically :lol:

4. MLK79

MLK79 Well-Known Member

They're the dads.

5. Ash10

Ash10 Jury Lite

Also how JR sold Jake Hager(Jack Swagger) as an MMA monster by going crazy over him being an undefeated MMA fighter while he was like 2-0 in Bellator :lol:

Riou likes this.
  6. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

City trying to look good and act like we don't know they give Uefa millions to escape transfer bans

7. Hleb's Sirush

Hleb's Sirush Well-Known Member

Add the way VAR seems to always work against us, I could actually picture a farcical scenario where VAR, while reviewing if we should get a penalty but instead spots a slight shirt pull from one of our players a minute before we attacked. No penalty, free kick to the opponents.

Riou likes this.
  8. Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast CIES Loyalist

Seems reasonable to me. If it were the other way around, would you not want Arsenal to hold out for the £2 million release fee rather than negotiating it down? Arsenal just needs to pay them the money. It's not complicated. If Arteta is the guy Arsenal wants, it shouldn't be a problem.

SingmeasongSong and MLK79 like this.
  9. Chancellor

Chancellor Active Member

“Arsenal was my favourite club in England since I was a kid. To become the captain and share in the nice moments we’ve been through has been a spectacular experience for me. I hope whoever follows me as captain tries to maintain the values of this club, because that it what sustains us in the long term.”

“Hopefully the new generation will take this club on and become fantastic leaders and heroes here.”

Arteta, May 2016

10. mavelous

mavelous Tinfoil hat aficionado Trusted

on the bright side, we might see this thread reach 1000 )

Come on AM, we can do it. 30 pages can be filled out with coffee vs tea alone )

North5 likes this.
  11. bingobob

bingobob Fan of Technicians Who Show Great Character

Arteta in!

12. Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast CIES Loyalist

I'm a tea guy myself. Never acquired a taste for coffee.

mavelous likes this.
  13. Hleb's Sirush

Hleb's Sirush Well-Known Member

Stone really likes to explain the obvious. In that tweet he writes "..still no formal application to release him and no offer of compensation". But then still adds "until this is agreed, he can't replace Unai Emery". No Sherlock, what else could it mean.

14. Gursha

Gursha Well-Known Member

The thing is our daddy is in FIFA now... we are the bullies now. they gotta get used to it!

yousif_arsenal likes this.
  15. Riou

Riou Nostalgia Merchant

16. rich 1990

rich 1990 Men's Rights Activist

You can put clothes on a pig, makeup on a pig, perfume on a pig but it's still a pig. Despite their "success", City are as pathetic as they always were.

Toby Andrl, al-Ustaadh and Riou like this.
  17. El Granit-Coq

El Granit-Coq Well-Known Member

Im a goo man

18. Highbury_2006

Highbury_2006 Village Idiot

#AnnouncePompeo

19. DanDare

DanDare Emoji Merchant

Sound like a Labour Momentum member

Riou likes this.
  20. Highbury_2006

Highbury_2006 Village Idiot

Learn how to spell Vieira before you cry like a little girl.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.