• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin1986

****ing arteta when we couIdve had anceIotti, aIIegri or mourinho is criminaI
arteta is being brought in because he is a cheap option and a yes man for the board, its a pathetic unambitious signing that certifies arsenaI downgraded future
finished cIub as Iong as the kreonkes are here
Don’t agree at all , can’t see him being a yes man myself , we’re at an all time low , it’s time for something different and fresh, if the players don’t buy it then they can **** off Aswell as we’re starting to see that they may have been the biggest cause in all of this , deadwood gone , fresh new manager , we start again, not guaranteed to work but can’t get much worse than this **** we’re being put thru at the minute

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

That’s disgusting...Arteta is a FIFA man, and not a PES man :(

I was PES man for a long time, but tried new FIFA's and actually think they are a bit better nowadays. The dribbling is much better applied.

Ashybashy86

****ing arteta when we couIdve had anceIotti, aIIegri or mourinho is criminaI
arteta is being brought in because he is a cheap option and a yes man for the board, its a pathetic unambitious signing that certifies arsenaI downgraded future
finished cIub as Iong as the kreonkes are here
I’ve never seen an ‘L’ like yours before. What happened?

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I’m more an energy and aura man.

8cf923eec2bc27c0465c173db5448099.gif

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist

I get his point and don't disagree that Arsenal has gambled before, but I think he's shortchanging Arsène Wenger there by calling him "a manager from Japan with no connection to our league." While technically accurate, he won a title in France and David Dein had his eye on Arsène for 6 or 7 years with the idea of bringing him to the club when the opportunity presented itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom