• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
:lol: How many times have we seen this type of post.

Somehow I can't see the board sacking Wenger, he always sees out his contract. But this will definitely be his last.

Whether you trust the source or not, I know Wenger ‘always sees out his contracts’ but I think everything points to things being taken out of his hands.

I think the wording is interesting in terms of “working on an exit strategy” ie not sacking him but also relieving him of control

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Makes you wonder IF this is true, is this part of the reason Özil signed on?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Makes you wonder IF this is true, is this part of the reason Özil signed on?
The Guardian
Mesut Özil has said he would like to sign a new contract with Arsenal but that he wants to know if Arsène Wenger is staying at the Emirates Stadium beyond this season before committing to the club.
“The club knows that I am here most of all because of Arsène Wenger. He is the one who signed me and he is the one whose trust I have. The club also knows that I want to be clear what the manager is going to do [in the future].”

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If that's true and I was Welbeck then I'd hurry up and sign a contract. No way he stays and renews with Low at the helm. Same with Cech, even Ramsey could find himself in a less favourable position.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I hope it's true as he has zero excuses.

Broken our record spend twice this season and we have a record earner who is neither of those two.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

I hope it's true as he has zero excuses.

Broken our record spend twice this season and we have a record earner who is neither of those two.
What we're Conte's excuses for losing 3-0 at home to Bournmouth. He's spent £228m this season. Well over double Wenger.:lol:

Dammit

Well you know at least Conte won a PL trophy last year. Struggling for a year is okay in my books after a title win. He is still also in the top 4 while struggling. We achieved neither last year.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Well you know at least Conte won a PL trophy last year. Struggling for a year is okay in my books after a title win. He is still also in the top 4 while struggling. We achieved neither last year.

not THE Matt Law but is the Chelsea bit genuine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom