• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Low will tread water, he won’t elevate us.
Maybe that's what the owner and board want? Just get someone in to get top 4 consistently, do well in the cups, challenge for the league every now and then.

Not someone like Allegri who would rock the boat as you said, demanding funds to compete in the PL and CL.

Enfield

Established Member
1. This whole thing has come off the back of AFCamden's tweet, that guy imo is full of crap. And he writes of the Sun. Madness me hoop
2. If Low comes anywhere near us I'm not watching, if I want to see someone pick their nose or arse I'll at least hope its an attractive woman.
3. The dude has the haircut of a middle aged woman.
4. He isn't the slightest bit embarrassed of 2 & 3 above.

Do not want him.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
My worst nightmare, Low.

Poor stuff. Absolute failure at club level.

I predicted this, no? He’s cheap, easy to get and will work in the guidelines set by the club, he won’t rock any boat.

Agreed dont want him.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Maybe that's what the owner and board want? Just get someone in to get top 4 consistently, do well in the cups, challenge for the league every now and then.

Not someone like Allegri who would rock the boat as you said, demanding funds to compete in the PL and CL.
Yep, predicted this 2/3 years ago if you read my posts - the club will employ a Carlo, Low or Blanc because they are safe Wenger types in terms of not rocking any boat.

Not in the same league as Wenger in terms of management though.

Reactions: A_G

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
No thanks to Low.

Allegri or Simeone would be top of my list. It would mark a big change in style but I wouldn't mind, they tick a lot of boxes. Not a chance that our board are going for them though.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Low has that golden ticket of being the “manager of a successful Germany” to back him.

But that’s very false when you look at him pre Germany, how he got the Germany job, and the resources available at Germany.

There is nothing exciting, special or too credible about the Low story.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

not THE Matt Law but is the Chelsea bit genuine?
Fake. They would never write things like "results have not been good enough" and "the focus is now on making sure our talented squad reaches its potential"

They would keep it shorter with a focus on the good results and maybe slightly touching a difference in vision or expectations.

Reactions: BBF

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Im not a fan of low but it is abit random for Dean to come out with this. But Low would be a better choice than a Moyes esque appointment. Personally id go for Carlo or Conte we need a title quick time i dont care how they do it.

Enfield

Established Member
Tiny correction guys.

Low put his hand down the FRONT of his pants. So he didn't actually poke at his own ass, it was a wake up call to big Jim and twins.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
It has, he’s played his best football here. Definitely not for Germany anyway.
True, the best Mesut was the one playing in Madrid but he was absolutely better used by Jogi Löw than Arsène Wenger who took 4 years to play him alongside a more mobile striker. It’s really absurd when you think about it.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

It has, he’s played his best football here. Definitely not for Germany anyway.

Yeah was only a couple of years ago the wanted him dropped from the national team . He's definitely played his best football with us .

There have been whispers of lowe for awhile now . If it means we can get all the best German talent I am all ****ing for it . :lol:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Could just be drivel, I've no idea how reliable that guy is. In theory though, i'm not sure how I'd feel about Low.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Low has that golden ticket of being the “manager of a successful Germany” to back him.

But that’s very false when you look at him pre Germany, how he got the Germany job, and the resources available at Germany.

There is nothing exciting, special or too credible about the Low story.
With this post you just showed that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Watch a press conference of his, or an interview of him talking about football. Your mind will be blown by his knowledge.

Jogi Löw didn’t just randomly get the German NT job, he wasn’t just randomly trusted to lead a new golden generation, it isn’t random that everyone in the German NT adores him, there’s nothing random about him getting an extension with the German NT and for sure there’s nothing random about him winning the World Cup with beautiful, excellent football by shutting down the best footballer in history in the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom