• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

At least spoiler those Low gifs ffs
bTabc2D.gif

He's unreal. :lol:

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Or **** it, just appoint LvG for maybe 2/3 seasons and what he can build, at the very least after the three years he'll leave the next manager with a good structure to build on from (assuming the next appointment isn't Mourinho to ruin his hard work AGAIN) with a few young players in the team too.
Would love LvG hunting for Mourinho's head

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Or **** it, just appoint LvG for maybe 2/3 seasons and what he can build, at the very least after the three years he'll leave the next manager with a good structure to build on from (assuming the next appointment isn't Mourinho to ruin his hard work AGAIN) with a few young players in the team too.

I know this may sound like an unpopular opinion but I'd be happy with LVG as a short term option.

LVG was the one who turned up at Utd and got rid of Danny Welbeck and a lot of other fringe players. I'm sure he'd do the same with Welbeck (again), Cech, Mustafi, Xhaka, Iwobi etc.

He might be limited in other areas but one thing you can guarantee is some players like Bellerin etc will be forced to perform and not coast through some games as LVG is not afraid to hang players out to dry if they're not performing.

Additionally, he's got a point to prove aswell after how he left Utd. So as a short term fix, he'd be a decent replacement just to clear out the deadwood.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I know this may sound like an unpopular opinion but I'd be happy with LVG as a short term option.

LVG was the one who turned up at Utd and got rid of Danny Welbeck and a lot of other fringe players. I'm sure he'd do the same with Welbeck (again), Cech, Mustafi, Xhaka, Iwobi etc.

He might be limited in other areas but one thing you can guarantee is some players like Bellerin etc will be forced to perform and not coast through some games as LVG is not afraid to hang players out to dry if they're not performing.

Additionally, he's got a point to prove aswell after how he left Utd. So as a short term fix, he'd be a decent replacement just to clear out the deadwood.
Look at his signings at United.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I guess we trust Dean again?

I don't believe this Löw stuff. Mentioned it before but he strikes me as someone completely comfortable with international football and not in a rush to take a club job. He has the Germany job for at least the next two years.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Who cares what Low doing with his hand ? He can put finger in his ass all time,if he will be good Arsenal.Don't want that **** Rodgers to say after every game that we showed character.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I do not want Henry anywhere near our club as a manager. He was poor as a captain, what makes you think that he'd make a better manager?

in my opinion RVP was by far the best captain we've had since the great Vieira.

If he wants it he should get it

ffs, Henry was/is more important than Wenger was

for a time we had arguably the best striker in the world and we were thusly amongst the best teams in the world

No player can question him, he has accomplished so much more than all of them (bar Özil I guess)

he is removed enough that there are no old teammates
(him and Kos in the national-team?

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
LOL

Let me put Simone Inzaghi on that list then

For All the hype napoli get this season , Lazio currently the leading scorer in serie A.

Young , talented coach , managing team with mostly unknown player ( bar a few )

And leaking goals too. Typical wenger , perfect heir

the other Inzaghi is working his way up to, he was way more of a character :p

failure in Milan but is on his second season with Verona , got them promoted to serie B and is sitting in 6th place now so not out of the promotion battle

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Look at his signings at United.

Didn't he sign Martial and Di Maria for Utd?

He did make some poor signings like Schweinsteiger but getting rid of all that dross did make up for it.

He got rid of dross like Welbeck & Cleverley. If he could do the same with Mustafi & Xhaka, I'd be delighted.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot

He did make some poor signings like Schweinsteiger but getting rid of all that dross did make up for it.

He got rid of dross like Welbeck & Cleverley. If he could do the same with Mustafi & Xhaka, I'd be delighted.

Di Maria was a big failure in England.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Simeone is what we need for sure

even if he fails it would be a useful experience for our players

could a budget version be Roberto Martinez?

Henry now to the end of the season and then a joint thing with Martinez after the WC?

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes

How Schweinsteiger was handled was really poor

he was still quality and just treated like a redheaded stepchild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom