• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

All English teams are underperforming in Europe it seems. Was referring to the domestic situation.

It's like people mocking the quiet guy in the office who always gets praised by management. They might think he's never under pressure, but that's because he meets his performance targets every year.
Ok he meets his performance targets but he underachieves in Europe.

That means he's allowed to underachieve in Europe. Now tell me how that isn't reduced prsssure? :lol:

Now don't try to say that because all the English teams do that somehow makes it fine.

Joe Cowan

diego simeone would be class but wont leave atletico madrid till after next season

Massimo allegri for me a manager who knows how to win a successful manager al be it he is managing juventus

leandro jardim another excellent choice

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ok he meets his performance targets but he underachieves in Europe.

That means he's allowed to underachieve in Europe. Now tell me how that isn't reduced prsssure? :lol:

Now don't try to say that because all the English teams do that somehow makes it fine.
Well Poch couldn't even get out of the group stage or beat Leicester in the league, and yet he's hailed as tactical genius, and a possible successor to the tactically clueless one . . . . who actually won his group and beat Leicester twice at least.

#illogical

Hunter Zolomon

I would not be surprised if that happens really, I have always seen Henry as the ex-Wenger player with the most potential to be a world class manager. He was a highly influential and innovative striker during his day, it was he who popularized the purposely standing in an offside position without the ball tactics.

But the manner he acted as if managing our youth team is beneath him does not impress me. I have a feeling that if he turns out to be the next genius manager he's not going to be staying with us for long.
Guys the guy has barely coached the under 18s and you want henry as manager? Let him be a coach for a few years. At this point Wenger's assistant manager is the better option.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Well Poch couldn't even get out of the group stage or beat Leicester in the league, and yet he's hailed as tactical genius, and a possible successor to the tactically clueless one . . . . who actually won his group and beat Leicester twice at least.

#illogical
I never mentioned Poch. You're on the ropes here. :lol:

footydroid

I would love to see Sampaoli take over but he's probably off to Barca. Simeone, for me is the best manager in the world but his style wouldn't appeal to the board. Not to mention we don't have the profile of players that he likes.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Hazard talking about how they all find it easier to perform thanks to the new system.

I hope that will be us soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom