• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Well you know at least Conte won a PL trophy last year. Struggling for a year is okay in my books after a title win. He is still also in the top 4 while struggling. We achieved neither last year.
OK, but that's with an owner who's spending a hell of a lot more. Where's your context?

Wenger's achieved 20 years of top 4 winning 3 titles and 7 FA Cups and our fans have been saying he's sh*t for years.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
The Guardian
Mesut Özil has said he would like to sign a new contract with Arsenal but that he wants to know if Arsène Wenger is staying at the Emirates Stadium beyond this season before committing to the club.
“The club knows that I am here most of all because of Arsène Wenger. He is the one who signed me and he is the one whose trust I have. The club also knows that I want to be clear what the manager is going to do [in the future].”

Fair point but I suspect Joachim Löw might be the only manager in the world for whom Özil has as much respect as he has for Wenger.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Not my concern. I don't support them.
We beat Sp**s recently but United got hammered by them. They were very lucky not lose by a lot more, in fact the ref was blind not to see that Alli penalty.

But, but, but Mourinho is a well organised defensive genius. How did he lose to a team even clueless Wenger beat? What's his excuse?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We beat Sp**s recently but United got hammered by them. They were very lucky not lose by a lot more, in fact the ref was blind not to see that Alli penalty.

But, but, but Mourinho is a well organised defensive genius. How did he lose to a team even clueless Wenger beat? What's his excuse?
You asked me about Conte and their result last night. How have you suddenly jumped to two other teams and managers?

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Yes interesting that Joachim low is 1st choice . It's the 2nd time I have heard this that dude on AFCTV mentioned this about half a month ago that this was Wengers last season regardless .

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

So, no one's discussed this yet?

If it's true I'm happy there's an exit strategy. Unhappy at Low, but I reckon it's more because of the nose picking and arse scratching he does on the bench. No idea what kind of club manager he will be.

GDeep™

League is very weak
My worst nightmare, Low.

Poor stuff. Absolute failure at club level.

I predicted this, no? He’s cheap, easy to get and will work in the guidelines set by the club, he won’t rock any boat.

GDeep™

League is very weak
If it's true I'm happy there's an exit strategy. Unhappy at Low, but I reckon it's more because of the nose picking and arse scratching he does on the bench. No idea what kind of club manager he will be.
He’s failed at every club before he got the Germany job. Disgraceful appointment if it happens.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I have been predicting Low or Blanc for two years. This club is so predictable.
Was hoping with the new staff on board behind the scenes they'd go big for someone like Allegri or Sarri, this seems like a safe, easy choice.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why would Low be our first choice?
Cheap, easy to get, has a high profile after Germany stint.

I see a poor club manager who got an opportunistic crack at the Germany job with their golden generation.

Genuinely don’t believe he has the credentials to manage Arsenal.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
To be honest I don’t think Löw would take it. I don’t see him giving up the Germany job and he’ll only be sacked if they have a really bad World Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom