• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This is depressing, we're not even gonna try for Simeone or Allegri (don't give me they're already in jobs because so are Jardim and Rodgers). My guess is that they don't fit with Sven's hipster philosophy for the club which will see us at our absolute best become City-lite finishing 3rd/4th, that's the best case scenario btw.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This is depressing, we're not even gonna try for Simeone or Allegri (don't give me they're already in jobs because so are Jardim and Rodgers). My guess is that they don't fit with Sven's hipster philosophy for the club which will see us at our absolute best become City-lite finishing 3rd/4th, that's the best case scenario btw.
Allegri Simeone will only come to win titles and work with huge budget I don't think Kroenke will do that

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Really laughing at Kroenke can't force Wenger to leave this summer even if he fail to win EL.

Really laughing at Kroenke can't force Wenger to leave this summer even if he fail to win EL.

Tbf to Kroenke, Wenger is just that charming... He is like a puppy you are given when young and then raised together and then you are one day asked to shot the puppy in the eye. Nobody can do that...

None here would have balls to sack Wenger after a couple of conversations with him.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Tbf to Kroenke, Wenger is just that charming... He is like a puppy you are given when young and then raised together and then you are one day asked to shot the puppy in the eye. Nobody can do that...

None here would have balls to sack Wenger after a couple of conversations with him.
Agree it's extremely difficult but you have to do that so the club can move forward

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

How many puppies have you shot?

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Tedesco and nagelsmann done great job with thier teams in tough league Rodgers winning titles at Scotland when everybody knows nobody can compete with Celtic for me until Rodgers prove himself in harder league I'll consider him as option. About Arteta we shouldn't consider no managerial experience at all and sitting beside pep doesn't make great manager
I just can't fathom having a 30 year old with 1-2 years experience manage a club with the expectations, player egos and huge issues to fix at Arsenal. For me they are not options.

Last edited:

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Prospect of Wenger leaving no matter who comes in is exciting.

We’ll probably pick the wrong person the first time. Any change is good at this point

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I've actually never heard of this guy that Mslintat is targeting, Domenico Tedesco, is anyone able to tell me a little bit about him if anyone knows? Would anyone on here be happy to take him on board?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Favre was my choice but going off him now, he's nearly 60. Would like someone to come and stay like Wenger and SAF did, and therefore younger. Stats show you're more likely to have success sticking with a long term manager than swapping and changing.

If you've got the most money of course it doesn't matter either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom