• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Thierry Henry over Arteta?

It's like people are purposely going against what the club decides. One is part of the coaching setup at a title winning team the other spends his time making **** YouTube videos for Sky.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Thierry Henry over Arteta?

It's like people are purposely going against what the club decides. One is part of the coaching setup at a title winning team the other spends his time making **** YouTube videos for Sky.
To be fair Thierry is assistant manager with Belgium. Dont want him though.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I've sent him an email to notify Ivan that I will be dusting off my suit.

I can also confirm that I've emailed a copy of my CV for the vacant managerial position.

B8SuvCkIEAEGyiE.jpg

Hopefully I'll secure an interview next week. They seem to be handing them out like they've done with Thierry Henry.

I usually I cringe at neeky people tryna mock London slang but getting kicked out of school for jukkin 1 yout is hilarious.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Can't wait for this to be announced. Look forward to hearing what he and the board have to say. Really exciting times ahead as an Arsenal fan. #InArtetaWeTrust

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
My thing has always been that I don’t want an older coach just because he is “experienced”, a guy like Carlo for example is yesterday’s man, struggled at Bayern.

Get an elite manager or get a young manager.

On Arteta, I’m willing to back this on the notion that the people at Arsenal have seen a special talent.

Sure hope the new Arsenal manager can struggle to winning the league by 15 points with a +67 goal difference.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Weird how people who are most excited about Arteta are also the ones most trying to subtlety lower the expectation for him. He should be judged the same way Wenger was. Non of this horseshit malarky 'hurr durr I just want to see good football'.
Either he gets Top 4 or gets out. Wenger was allowed to stay on an extra year because he is the biggest club legend and he won a trophy on top of just barely missing out.

Can't be approaching the future appointment with the expectation that finishing below Tottenham is acceptable.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Weird how people who are most excited about Arteta are also the ones most trying to subtlety lower the expectation for him. He should be judged the same way Wenger was. Non of this horseshit malarky 'hurr durr I just want to see good football'.
Either he gets Top 4 or gets out. Wenger was allowed to stay on an extra year because he is the biggest club legend and he won a trophy on top of just barely missing out.

Can't be approaching the future appointment with the expectation that finishing below Tottenham is acceptable.

Arteta needs 3 years assuming no disasters. So him not getting top 4 this year shouldn’t result in sacking

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Good point , if finishing outside the top 4 was allright , why did the board get rid of Wenger ? Answer is it's not okay .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom