• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ligue 1 Thread

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
On his day he is phenomenal, but I must admit he can also be frustrating sometimes as he tends to be too selfish.

But he is your typical left-footed, low center of gravity player, as he moves the ball in the same way as Messi, Mahrez, Bernardo Silva, Wilshere, Hleb to name a few. He is more of a Wenger type player and I doubt he would work udner Arteta as he will not track back and find himself at RB position :lol:

His performances for Kosovo have not always been good, but he can produce moments of magic for sure. We were linked with him a summer or two ago
Thanks for the summary bro, answered every question I didn't ask and the one I wanted to know about his pop star sister you ignored. :lol:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Thanks for the summary bro, answered every question I didn't ask and the one I wanted to know about his pop star sister you ignored. :lol:
I never heard of his sister tbf, I only see now that she is a local pop singer without too much popularity.

Definitely not Dua Lipa's brother :lol:

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Good win by Reims over Monaco, especially with some key players missing at AFCON and the Asia cup. They certainly play a brave entertaining game.

AMN and Laca vs Auba tonight. TNT Sports 2. Auba gone full beard.

Damn absolutely nobody cared about this encounter. Love the hate these two frauds get.

Came here to post this.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Damn absolutely nobody cared about this encounter. Love the hate these two frauds get.

Came here to post this.

No, there wasn't exactly an avalanche of interest 🤣

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Balogun on the bench for Monaco today.Has had a poor season.Still Young of course but seems like we made the right choice there

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐

L'equipe released their annual Ligue 1 salary list of players and managers. No surprise that Lucho is 1st with roughly a million per month, more interesting last placed Martinez at Toulouse coaching makes just 2% of that at 20k gross a month. That's genuinely ridiculous for a top flight coach lol you'll probably struggle to find a League Once club with a manager paid that little.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom