• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ligue 1 Thread

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Am I seeing doub..double! Hmmmm another Nuno T goal?

200.gif

2 goals in 2 games una 🔥

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Am I seeing doub..double! Hmmmm another Nuno T goal?

200.gif

2 goals in 2 games una 🔥

Guess that 40 million clause wasn’t too far off the mark then.

Really happy for the kid, seems a real good guy.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just seen Mbappe how he acting on pitch last game. Wtf wrong with him 😂. Why don't be psg president and get along with it. Embarrassing behavior

G0D

Almighty
Just seen Mbappe how he acting on pitch last game. Wtf wrong with him 😂. Why don't be psg president and get along with it. Embarrassing behavior

PSG are intriguing me this year... first 2 games without Mbappe they looked quality and Neymar and Messi looked like they were back to the level they were when they were back at Barca alongside Suarez.

Was thinking they'd be even more deadly with Mbappe alongside them but it seems Mbappe's ego really has got too big. Lots of reports about a major rift between Neymar and Mbappe too.

If Galtier has the stones and the backing of the board to get Mbappe under control they could be a real force this year in the CL.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
PSG are intriguing me this year... first 2 games without Mbappe they looked quality and Neymar and Messi looked like they were back to the level they were when they were back at Barca alongside Suarez.

Was thinking they'd be even more deadly with Mbappe alongside them but it seems Mbappe's ego really has got too big. Lots of reports about a major rift between Neymar and Mbappe too.

If Galtier has the stones and the backing of the board to get Mbappe under control they could be a real force this year in the CL.
They should just let him go to real madrid instead of forcing him to stay b
He just think himself bigger than anyone else and don't get along with alot psg players

carlito'sway

Established Member

Luis Campos met with the duo yesterday and told them to chill the **** out. Apparently they have agreed to move on from this silly story.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Mbappe.. Imagine playing with the GOAT and disrespecting instead of learning, isn't he like ****in 22? Haven't even lived yet. It's kind of beautiful how no one at 22 realize they are all kids that doesn't know anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom