• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ligue 1 Thread

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Pretty cool watching Neymar, Messi, and Mbappé all on form. This is what we expected last season and never saw.

Messi's work rate (lack thereof) is literally comical at this point, though, lol. He loses the ball and doesn't even pretend to run back, literally walking.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Pretty cool watching Neymar, Messi, and Mbappé all on form. This is what we expected last season and never saw.

Messi's work rate (lack thereof) is literally comical at this point, though, lol. He loses the ball and doesn't even pretend to run back, literally walking.

As much as I’m impressed by PSG, I still think this will be one of the factors that’ll cost them in the CL especially in the latter stages of the competition.

Can’t really see them winning the CL this season if I’m completely honest.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
As much as I’m impressed by PSG, I still think this will be one of the factors that’ll cost them in the CL especially in the latter stages of the competition.

Can’t really see them winning the CL this season if I’m completely honest.
Yeah that and the fact that you need a united team that fights for each other in tough moments in CL, and PSG is not that, means I don't even consider them a real possibility.

Madrid City and Bayern the favourites as typically these past seasons. Liverpool and Chelsea in with a shout.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Sarabia and Ruiz are unbelievably shameless. If you're in a team with Neymar, Mbappe and Messi there is no reason for you to be taking dumb low percentage shots that you'll never score from.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sarabia and Ruiz are unbelievably shameless. If you're in a team with Neymar, Mbappe and Messi there is no reason for you to be taking dumb low percentage shots that you'll never score from.
You never watched Ruiz before i guess because he do always love to shot from distance but until Neymar Mbappe and Messi give him advice he'll stop

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
You never watched Ruiz before i guess because he do always love to shot from distance but until Neymar Mbappe and Messi give him advice he'll stop
Yeah, there's a reason Luis Enrique has basically discarded him from our national team setup. I'm kind of surprised PSG bought him. The match commentators on my stream thought he had his best game for PSG today though. 🤷‍♂️

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Yeah, there's a reason Luis Enrique has basically discarded him from our national team setup. I'm kind of surprised PSG bought him. The match commentators on my stream thought he had his best game for PSG today though. 🤷‍♂️
I like him with Napoli look very good passer and score goals but his lack of pace and pressing is his problem not surprised Luis Enrique not fancy him

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
I like him with Napoli look very good passer and score goals but his lack of pace and pressing is his problem not surprised Luis Enrique not fancy him
I loved him at Betis and thought he would go on to be one of the better CMs in the game. It's true whenever I've seen him for Spain he's looked totally out of place, though.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I've seen him for Napoli and ok I understand doing it there but when you have those 3 around the box and you choose to try to shoot through a bunch of bodies it's just mad. They need to have a word with him.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I've seen him for Napoli and ok I understand doing it there but when you have those 3 around the box and you choose to try to shoot through a bunch of bodies it's just mad. They need to have a word with him.
Yeah that his problem look always want to shot instead of passing when he have any little space

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

Have you seen the contract from Mbappe, published by Le Parisien?

If he would fulfill his contract, he would earn 630€m gross, means around 282€m net. So i'm not even surprised that Macron did everything to hold Mbappe in the country, because the country earns a lot due to this too - financed by Qatar.

But remember, it wasn't about the money.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Can someone tell me about Lens? They doing some Newcastle s**t and they only spent 20m this summer in ligue 1 only lost 1 and comfertably 2nd in table all i know seko fofana play there lol but they having incredible season

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

A bit annoying that Lyon soon will be purchased by a rich american. I think american owners is a bigger threat to european football than oil states and oligarchs from eastern Europe and China. And that tell us a lot.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
they just gave PSG a pen in the last minute for a Mbappe dive. Nothing from VAR.

And Neymar got a yellow-red.

Wasn't a pen but no idea why he blew up?

Literally wait a second and PSG scored anyhow. Doubt VAR would have pulled it up for the dive anyway.

Top Bottom