• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ligue 1 Thread

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
PSG been seriously pathetic this year. I don't watch this league but according to the pundits keep saying they not good enough since world cup finish

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
The season is already over for them anyway.

Should try to include more and more youngsters, they cant bottle the league.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The season is already over for them anyway.

Should try to include more and more youngsters, they cant bottle the league.
They are only 6 points ahead of Lens and Marseille, though. Yes, they do have an easier run in, but now they are looking vulnerable.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
The idiot commentating for BT just called the sending off of Lens player for his horrific tackle on Achraf Hakimi a ‘harsh’.

Where do they find these idiots who are still stuck in the dark days?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Lacazette 4 goals against Montpellier. They won 5-4. Ely Wahi scored 4 for Montpellier and we are linked with him. Serious baller this guy with questionable past

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
24 for laca not sure if i give him credit or question the quality of this league.

Either way happy for him back scoring goals at his boyhood club

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He caught my eye the last game I saw. Didn’t realize he was 6ft though.
He made a dude rub one if front of him as academy player and Caen kicked him out. A woman reported him for punching her as well. I don’t think a big club will touch him. But he is the biggest young French striker talent

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Honestly might just be because we tried to use him as a false 9, like how we use Jesus now. Really Lacazette is best as a poacher/in the box striker.

Maybe @Nacho was right about use being too harsh on him but hey those were dark times.

He still has a good final pass and shot and he doesn't do that running around stuff at Lyon which was making him look awful here.

Arteta has players suited to him and Laca is at a club and league more suited to him also. Just hope he gets 1 final NT call after such a season.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Big goal for Lille. Would see them jump into the Europa league

Monaco dropping out of all European qualification as it stands.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Impressive from Lens, only their third season back at the highest level and now they are in the CL.

Top Bottom