• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ligue 1 Thread

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
What's amazing about this Lille victory is how short-lived it will be. Galtier is already on his way to Nice, the club are in financial problems and will have to sell the best players probably, so there's a sense already that they have to start again from the bottom next year. It makes the crazy celebrations of their fans even more poignant. It's one thing to win a league against PSG, it's another to do it knowing that next year you gotta rebuild your team. Maybe the fleetingness of the success makes it even more sweet.

Bloodbather

Established Member

What's amazing about this Lille victory is how short-lived it will be. Galtier is already on his way to Nice, the club are in financial problems and will have to sell the best players probably, so there's a sense already that they have to start again from the bottom next year. It makes the crazy celebrations of their fans even more poignant. It's one thing to win a league against PSG, it's another to do it knowing that next year you gotta rebuild your team. Maybe the fleetingness of the success makes it even more sweet.
Isn't Luis Campos gone, also? I reckon that's the biggest loss. They could go into a rebuild with more confidence if he was still around.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐

giphy.gif

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
"I don't feel betrayed, I knew his character. We're betrayed by real friends"

"Rudi entirely lacks confidence in himself. So he puts on a strong, tough guy facade, he gives aggressive responses to journalists. He wants to look strong etc etc"

carlito'sway

Established Member
"I don't feel betrayed, I knew his character. We're betrayed by real friends"

"Rudi entirely lacks confidence in himself. So he puts on a strong, tough guy facade, he gives aggressive responses to journalists. He wants to look strong etc etc"

Rudi Garcia is a toxic manager with an oversized ego. Everywhere he goes it ends up in a disaster.

BobP

Memri Fan
While reflecting on Lille's title win and what an achievement it was my mind suddenly turned to that time Montpellier won the title, back in the 2011-12 season.

Delved a bit deeper and discovered that they won the title that season with a total squad cost of 7.5M :lol:.

Turns out that the vast majority of that squad was made up of free transfers and players from the academy.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Pochy is loser nothing to see here. Even mikel who like 10% of Arsenal fans rate won trophy ffs

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
The Ligue 1 starts today with Monaco-Nantes. Monaco dominate the game, but a brain fart at the back cost them the lead.

1-0 Monaco

1-1 Nantes

Top Bottom