• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ligue 1 Thread

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
If Marseille can hold on here they'd be 2 points behind PSG. Would be nice if they could put up some sort of a challenge.

Edit - 2-0 now should be game over.

StefanB

Neymar equalizes after a penalty. Where he pulled the defender down by the hair and falls over him himself.

No VAR check or whatever it seems. Massive clanger from the ref.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Messi didn't shake hands with Poch after he get subbed :lol:. Messi already settling with drama club

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Alot of French pundits hyping Paqueta i remember he was bit out of his depth but still young

carlito'sway

Established Member
2-0 Marseille FT

1-0 Marseille

2-0 Marseille

ALLEZ L'OM...Marseille may have unearthed a gem with Bamba Dieng. Smart young player.....Look at his positioning and where he asked for the ball. Lirola did a good job as ell with the cross.
Guendouz played a more defensive role today and was really good too. I am sure he will be called by Deschamps again. He seems to have progressed with his positioning and tactical awareness. Player of the game according to Maxifoot and L'Equipe.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I think OM will have such nice season they look doing similar things to us a young squad with few experience and trying to build I'm glad Saliba having great time there unlike some people i believe he still have big future here you don't let go these kind of players he still 20 years

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
You have the best players in the world, but then it's Icardi who wins you the games.

1-0 Lyon

1-1 P.S.G.

2-1 P.S.G.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
You have the best players in the world, but then it's Icardi who wins you the games.

1-0 Lyon

1-1 P.S.G.

2-1 P.S.G.

Top Bottom