• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ligue 1 Thread

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Another good performance by Gouiri this weekend.

I need to analyse this player some more. Thanks to @Sebastes for bringing him up in the chats. Looks a player.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
My commentators said they want to identify the fan who throw the battle and before that they won't continue the game.

Lets see..

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
The game will restart. But if another incident happen the game will be abandoned
Marseille players don't think so :D

Lyon is warming up, Marseille not on the pitch.
Payet decided a long time ago that he won't continue and looks like they won't play without him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Marseille players don't think so :D

Lyon is warming up, Marseille not on the pitch.
Payet decided a long time ago that he won't continue and looks like they won't play without him.
Man this league full of drama the right thing is to play tomorrow without fans

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
think both are playing on Thursday again, doubt they will play tomorrow.

at looks like there aren't many slots empty this year to reschedule this game.
most fans already left, surely they wont play today.
Its 22:35pm if it played today the game will finish 1am 😂 yeah its getting canceled people have work tomorrow

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

I need to analyse this player some more. Thanks to @Sebastes for bringing him up in the chats. Looks a player.
To be fair I think it was Football manager who first brought him up a couple of years ago during his Lyon days, and then someone else during the summer :)

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

If you youtube Alexander Isak, you'll get a "here's why Arsenal wants Isak video". If you do the same for Gouiri you get the same but for Liverpool, City, Real. Says it all, no?

Top Bottom