• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lisandro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodbather

Established Member

The real world? Yes.

Funny that A-M can't grasp this, and laughs at it, when most of A-M also thought that AMN could be a good CM for us, or Willock, or that Thomas was a b2b...

In short, some people really have some serious troubles grasping the tactical requirements for certain positions, and what a player capable of fulfilling them actually looks like.
As I said before, the whole debacle about Lisandro and inverted full-backs has proved to be a real who's who of A-M with regard to understanding tactics and specific roles.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
As I said before, the whole debacle about Lisandro and inverted full-backs has proved to be a real who's who of A-M with regard to understanding tactics and specific roles.

Like inverted fullbacks is the only way to play football now

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

The race ended immediately when we told Ajax we won’t pay anywhere near €50M. I’d be tempted to lock this up.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

This screams similar to Raphinha and Zaha where it was one bid and that’s it. I don’t think even with the reliable reports were interested.

It doesn’t add up.

LeadFarmer

This screams similar to Raphinha and Zaha where it was one bid and that’s it. I don’t think even with the reliable reports were interested.

It doesn’t add up.

I think we are bargain shopping. Trying to get top talent at big discount. If we can’t, we move on.

Pulp

Obviously you want to pay as little as possible, but the club have shown intent to pay what has to be paid ref Vlahovic. I would rather the club not let those lower tier clubs squeeze the club for money just because Arsenal is a PL club. As long as the alternative isn't buying cheap dross of course.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Was quite intrigued about his potential as a LB, but as a CB I won’t be envying them. Hasn’t even got the pace to cover his clear height deficiency.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Mod edit: was there really any need for that?

Last edited by a moderator:

I can think of some reasons
I'll counter,
In that compilation video, I see a player who can very easily play as a DM. Didn't our best ever player switched from the wings, as have many other players?

Also, no way I would a guy with those physical attributes at CB unless they are Cannavaro!

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

I'll counter,
In that compilation video, I see a player who can very easily play as a DM. Didn't our best ever player switched from the wings, as have many other players?

Also, no way I would a guy with those physical attributes at CB unless they are Cannavaro!

Think that comment is a reference to Tom Party's "personal problems".

GDeep™

League is very weak
We should really lock this now that it’s clear he has no interest in coming here and is holding out for Utd.

We tried, but lost this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom