• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lisandro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Its more about Ajax being greedy and bunch of lairs
Ajax not greedy, they don’t want to sell. They have money and Anthony and Martinez are on long contracts and going to the WC. They see them as stil having good value in a year and need them to reach their goals. Already lost Haller, Mazraoui, Gravenberch, dont want to buy half a new team.

razörist

FDJ's replacement is Bernardo, and he would take all the FDJ money, so it's a bit pointless move?
I doubt Xavi doesn't rate FDJ that much.
Bernardo Silva fits the role FDJ plays for Barcelona way better. Frenkie should play as a 6 not as a roaming 8 what he’s now asked to do.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Ajax not greedy, they don’t want to sell. They have money and Anthony and Martinez are on long contracts and going to the WC. They see them as stil having good value in a year and need them to reach their goals. Already lost Haller, Mazraoui, Gravenberch, dont want to buy half a new team.

Yeah I wouldn't say they are being greedy, but they are shifting goal posts. If you don't want to sell a player then set the price at something which teams won't go for.

What's the point in slowly increasing the price? I suppose some of it could be based on recent history like when Dortmund stuck to their guns and then United eventually paid.

razörist

Yeah I wouldn't say they are being greedy, but they are shifting goal posts. If you don't want to sell a player then set the price at something which teams won't go for.

What's the point in slowly increasing the price? I suppose some of it could be based on recent history like when Dortmund stuck to their guns and then United eventually paid.
Basically they didn’t think somebody would come close to the price and now its second week of July and United has. So now they are in a pickle.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Basically they didn’t think somebody would come close to the price and now its second week of July and United has. So now they are in a pickle.
They also know United are desperate, especially given the FDJ situation so if United were willing to pay 45m last week, they may well be willing to go to 50m this week and 55m next week. United have a history of overpaying. Ajax either get well overpaid or keep a player they are happy to keep.

MrAjax

Seriously... From which official Ajax source you've read or heard about this 50 million price tag? Ajax never raised their price because they simple never mentioned one. All these transfer fees 30, 35, 40 etc. are made up by English media, hungry for clicks and views.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I have been living under a rock. Didn't know haller and gravenberch already left. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom