• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lisandro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
we are on it too. just matter of time Tielemans and Jesus bought Raphinha too maybe later too
I also don't get the Raphinha one at all. Great player but would cost an absolute boat load - we just bought a younger version of him and already have Saka + Hutchinson in the wings. We also need to do something about Pepe.

We don't have a physical CF (Jesus is certainly not that) to give us another option when we go long, and we don't have a box to box midfielder other than Partey. Not sure Tielemans is that guy but could be wrong.

ragnarock

Nah, reckon he could be used as an inverted left back initially while also providing cover for Gabriel. Wouldn't surprise me if Holding or Saliba get sold though.

I like the idea of having contrasting players in the same position. Otherwise is tierney really such a weak point that we need to prioritize signing a starting player in his position? While having Cedric the non-entertainer as backup RB?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I also don't get the Raphinha one at all. Great player but would cost an absolute boat load - we just bought a younger version of him and already have Saka + Hutchinson in the wings. We also need to do something about Pepe.

We don't have a physical CF (Jesus is certainly not that) to give us another option when we go long, and we don't have a box to box midfielder other than Partey. Not sure Tielemans is that guy but could be wrong.
we can't keep playing Saka 50 games a season Raphina can play LW and RW he'll be top cover and starter too. about physical CF i still want we sign one but look the club will depend on Jesus and Eddie next season

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Artetasexuals writing essays how a CB from the Dutch league they have never heard of is better than Saliba as we speak

My boy reed out here **** stirring even exciting rumours. Lord thank you father I’m blessed

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Surely Gabriel must be off.

How are people still thinking like this with 60 games, a world Cup and 5 subs. We need 25 quality players. Not an good first 11 and nothing behind it. We need rotation.

Lb:Tierney/ Martinez
Cb: Gabriel/Martinez
Cb: white/Saliba
Rb: Tomi/Saliba

He doesn't trust Nuno, Holding (in a high line) and Cedric, so if you discount them we actually don't have enough defenders.

We lack an attacking rb, to complete the set of profiles. Norton Cuffy?

BIoodBrother

How are people still thinking like this with 60 games, a world Cup and 5 subs. We need 25 quality players. Not an good first 11 and nothing behind it. We need rotation.

Lb:Tierney/ Martinez
Cb: Gabriel/Martinez
Cb: white/Saliba
Rb: Tomi/Saliba

He doesn't trust Nuno, Holding (in a high line) and Cedric, so if you discount them we actually don't have enough defenders.

We lack an attacking rb, to complete the set of profiles. Norton Cuffy?
i do like it . just very confusing to imagine arsenal with 4 35mio+ centerbacks in their young prime after having
Sokratis, Mustafi, Luiz, Holding and Chambers as your options only 3 years ago

billyf

He looks like a type of player Wenger would sign. We could play a high line in defence with him in the squad.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What is it with Arteta and his left foot fetish
Managers love one area remember wenger he loves his attacking midfielders Conte love his wingbacks lol. Arteta chose the most boring area in pitch.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Lisandro Martinez > Gabriel

He’ll have him out of the starting lineup in 3 weeks

Guaranteed the sexuals on A-M will make excuses like “he’s still recovering from his hair transplant”

shaq-laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom