• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lisandro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

I'm not sure Real Madrid's European success defines the entire league - but rather the legacy of Franco & repeated state bailouts. If you genuinely believe what you've been written to be true, I'd advise you to look up TV funding distribution in Spain vs the EPL, and the wage and transfer figures of all of La Liga. The worst team in the EPL gets more TV money than all but the top 3 in Spain, and can spend more on wages than half of La Liga etc etc.
I doubt you have seen many of Barca's games under Xavi, because bar maybe 3 of them, Auba is not playing that well.

We shouldnt sign players from Eredivise then.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i mean it's very obvious they ignoring our offer Van Der sar is waiting manutd offer 40M so he give Lisandro to them. we are wasting our time with this seriously just walk out.

this is 3rd day since our reported 2nd bid go in and they yet to respond.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

There serious pressure from dutch media on him to chose manutd. really expect him to go there if they make bid. they licking ten hag bald head so hard they pressure Malcia Martinez and Antony to chose utd because of him.
No Dutch media is pressuring a midget from Argentinia. Hell I doubt he even speaks dutch. Man U has several advantages over us. His former boss is there, they pay better wages and more than likely bid higher

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
No Dutch media is pressuring a midget from Argentinia. Hell I doubt he even speaks dutch. Man U has several advantages over us. His former boss is there, they pay better wages and more than likely bid higher

Van der Saar at Ajax too

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
because the manager of Utd is dutch their dof is manutd legend they want his ajax players to follow him at utd even if they aren't dutch.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
This is one of those transfers where we don't have a chance if Man U are genuinely intent on landing him. Hope the club are smart enough not to get used here and have backup targets (not named Hickey) ready to pursue.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Should have had this done weeks ago.
difficult when other team ignoring our bids. yes the first was low but to not respond 45M euros bid is ridiculous edu has to grow some balls and walk out or give them deadline

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Van der Saar at Ajax too
Yeah Ajax and Man U have a very strong ties. Recently they paid them handsomely for blind and van der beek. I honestly think this guy won’t be a star in the PL. funny enough their fans seem to think he is too small for CB as well and think he will play midfield

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Yeah Ajax and Man U have a very strong ties. Recently they paid them handsomely for blind and van der beek. I honestly think this guy won’t be a star in the PL. funny enough their fans seem to think he is too small for CB as well and think he will play midfield

They think he will be a midfielder, we think he will be a left back, he think he will be a centre back.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

difficult when other team ignoring our bids. yes the first was low but to not respond 45M euros bid is ridiculous edu has to grow some balls and walk out or give them deadline
If we did it quick it would be done mate. It has gone very quiet i dont know if thats a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom