• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lisandro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just make last bid 40M pounds and add ons. The focus should be getting winger and number 8. But look we really want this guy

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

If he is supposed to be a backup, and AM told me he is, thats insane money, lets be honest.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Thank you Ronaldo.

You birthed Arsenal a midget LCB this Saturday.

(I will keep calling him a midget LCB because he is compared to other same position players.

He is argentinian. The fact that Ronaldo want to leave United make it more likely that Martinez will go there.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

United now have to focus on replacing Ronaldo, no way we can lose out on this.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

They really, really need a CB.

They have Maguire, Varane, Lindolof and Bailey, wages between them are ridiculous and without Ronaldo their options up top are Martial and Rashford, both of which are crap and don't want to be at United.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I mean this just feels like it’s going exactly the same way as Raphinha. We keep pursuing it but ultimately the player will take the other option. The only thing that could swing it would be Arteta selling him on the whole inverted LB thing and telling him he’d be the starter.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
They have Maguire, Varane, Lindolof and Bailey, wages between them are ridiculous and without Ronaldo their options up top are Martial and Rashford, both of which are crap and don't want to be at United.

You can add Jones and Tuanzebe to that list. They could sell a couple of course….

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

I mean this just feels like it’s going exactly the same way as Raphinha. We keep pursuing it but ultimately the player will take the other option. The only thing that could swing would be Arteta selling him on the whole inverted LB thing and telling him he’d be the starter.

If he's as 'key' as the media are making out then we'll stump up the wages and fee. United feel a mess still with the whole Ronaldo debacle, Martinez doesn't look a priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom