• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lisandro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
50M€ bit too much for rotation player this not same as Raphinha because he'll mostly start. Ajax want to take advantage of PL clubs being rich no surprise really.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Is Tierney even fit?
KT is the most overrated player of Arsenal imo. We should seriously consider replacing him, and I am glad Arteta is also not convinced with him. This is the difference between Arteta and Wenger. If a player leads to a problem, he tries to address it with buying a new player. For many years, Wenger waited for Diaby, Wilshear, and Ramsey to get fit. We have the ****ing Almunia and Ospina as the first GK for several years. Hopefully, Arteta proves himself and his values this season

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
KT is the most overrated player of Arsenal imo. We should seriously consider replacing him, and I am glad Arteta is also not convinced with him. This is the difference between Arteta and Wenger. If a player leads to a problem, he tries to address it with buying a new player. For many years, Wenger waited for Diaby, Wilshear, and Ramsey to get fit. We have the ****ing Almunia and Ospina as the first GK for several years. Hopefully, Arteta proves himself and his values this season

But is he even fit right now?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
50M€ bit too much for rotation player this not same as Raphinha because he'll mostly start. Ajax want to take advantage of PL clubs being rich no surprise really.

Yeah, this is what's strange about this deal. At the "origial" 30m price you think that maybe he'll be rotate a lot, at 50m euro you start edging towards "this guy has to start" territory to justify a signing like this.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Man played like 18 CL games what are you on about? And so what they conceeded a header, teams were trying that all the time vs them and they still had a perfect group stage record. Its just such an easy argument, disregard all the good things about him, even the stats show he’s not a liability on headers yet u picked your hill and you’re willing to die on it. Whatever man.
18 games is not enough data. Has a CB that small ever done well in the pl?

Gn1212

We used to think Ramsdale was coming in as backup regardless of the big money we paid for him.
I think if he comes for the money reported, as soon as an opportunity arises, Arteta will start playing him week in, week out.

Tierney the favourite to lose that starting spot of his.

ChefMan21

If he doesn't get bullied playing CB at a PL level I can see him displacing Gabriel.
I think we should see if he can become a Javi Martinez or Mascherano-type CDM, someone who primarily plays in the midfield, but can more than adequately slot into the defence if need be. I think having good CDM who can actually defend and ping balls is something we've missed; kind of provides a foundation for our attackers to be far more expressive and take bigger risks, risks you need to take to win trophies.

Gabriel, Saliba, White, is quite a good set of starting CB's imo.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Top post. It's about time we treat the club as a machine. Trophy machine that is.

KT is a very good player btw. But someone being injured every fecking time nahh replace

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I do agree with your sentiment but I do think you’re being harsh on Wenger. As you can see, Arteta is being heavily backed by the Kroenkes like no other. If Arteta makes a mistake he has the money to quickly correct it. On the other hand Wenger had to polish turds. I’m sure if Wenger had similar resources he wouldn’t have wasted his time developing some players.

Legend14

Established Member
Was Wenger given such a budget? I would not begin to compare the two managers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom