• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lisandro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
I wanted to see Yousif throwing more belittling jokes once this guy signed with United but with Ajax being so greedy the transfer will take a while to get completed.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Looks like financially a deal is agreed with United but Ajax want a clause that stipulates United wont immediately go after any replacement Ajax sign but ETH is refusing to sign it.

Impossible to put in such a clause. How would they make any more signings?

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Proper power display from Ajax here. Love it. They have a player they don't really want to part ways with and a club that is desperate (if the FDJ deal is in fact dead) to sign players. Kudos for standing up to both player and Utd here.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Proper power display from Ajax here. Love it. They have a player they don't really want to part ways with and a club that is desperate (if the FDJ deal is in fact dead) to sign players. Kudos for standing up to both player and Utd here.
Everyone knows that United will pay the money because they always do. Their Chief Exec was secretly filmed saying they have £200m so Ajax are working them for it. Glad that we've moved on, even though I really liked this player.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Why do we care so much about the price paid?

Reactions: Xln

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why Ajax gone from 30m to 50m then to 60m just tell the clubs he not from day one.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

I don't understand Barca's position on FDJ. They want rid, so pay the man is 14 mil in wages and charge United 65 mil for him, and you're 50 mil in the black and his wages off the books. It's insane how this deal is going down.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
I don't understand Barca's position on FDJ. They want rid, so pay the man is 14 mil in wages and charge United 65 mil for him. It's insane how this deal is going down.
FDJ's replacement is Bernardo, and he would take all the FDJ money, so it's a bit pointless move?
I doubt Xavi doesn't rate FDJ that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom