• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Live radio feed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Seeing as though lots of us don't get live TV coverage of the match does anyone know of a online feed we can listen to? I checked BBC 5 live and they are covering it but for some reason the match isn't available online... Please don't tell me now that Arsenal's games can't be broadcasted over the Internet now?

Andrew

VCC said:
www.capitalgold.com should have all CL games.

Checked the schedule and they only have a 1 hour show so I don't think it's commentary of the game.

Adam said:
Andrew - this should work for you during the match:
BBC Radio 5 Live commentary

I think they might close that connection when the match starts. Worth a try so thanks for the link.

Also, www.talksport.net have a 3 hour program starting at 7pm (UK time). Sometimes I listen to this and they mainly update the scores all around England. But it seems to me that the only matches today are the Champions League matches so do you think they'll provide commentary. Or if not, at least comprahensive coverage?

Adam

Established Member
Five live link should work. Not sure about Capital Gold -i did try to find a link there for audio but couldn't find. Talksport should cover the game, but probably won't do commentary. Maybe they will have someone at the stadium, but it's likely they'll do their normal football debate programme with score updates - look at the programme schedule on their website for more detailed info on this.

If all else fails - i remember Yahoo done some commentary. And there is always Arsenal plus on Arsenal.com (last resort). Soccernet might be worth a try for commentary. Eurosport do live text commentary. Sky sports do a live scores update (vidiprinter). That's all i can think of.

lewdikris

Established Member
Five live don't have international rights to broadcast Champions League games via the internet. Far as I remember the rights issue is tricky for the CL (and the Premiership) - because rival broadcasters will also be broadcasting it (ie Russian radio) and you would be impinging on their local sovereignty.

Far as I remember though Capital Gold said they'd have live coverage of the match - but I dunno if they will or not.

If not, sign up for Arsenal.com - they'll broadcast it live. 4 quid a month ain't too much. The commentary's rubbish, but at least it's there.

Andrew

lewdikris said:
Five live don't have international rights to broadcast Champions League games via the internet. Far as I remember the rights issue is tricky for the CL (and the Premiership) - because rival broadcasters will also be broadcasting it (ie Russian radio) and you would be impinging on their local sovereignty.

Far as I remember though Capital Gold said they'd have live coverage of the match - but I dunno if they will or not.

If not, sign up for Arsenal.com - they'll broadcast it live. 4 quid a month ain't too much. The commentary's rubbish, but at least it's there.

I'll check them all out at the time. If not I'll just have to settle for Live commentary... but I often find that the updates here are quicker than any commentary.

I don't think I'll sign up for the Plus service. I feel ripped off because these services used to be free... And anyway, I mainly get live games on TV, at least 75% of matches so that should do me.

VCC

Capital Gold has always said they have EVERY Arsenal CL game. So either they will have it tonight or I've been lied to.

beaney

right DEFFO capital gold! they always have the CL games
not sure if it will be on the net or not, but they have the rights to broadcast the game.

what about going onto an oz website? they always seem to have the games live on the tv, maybe they will be broadcasting it on the net??

just a thought............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom