• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

liverpool / chelski final

baccy_man

Established Member
liverpool and chelski in the final of the carling cup . but i don't fancy liverpools chances after they could only beat watford by 1-0 in each leg

Canuck

Established Member
I almost feel sorry for 'Pool. Especially after Pongolle was injured this week. What's up with their injury run this season. It's brutal, shame that Alonso is probably out for the rest of the season, will seriously hamper their chances in both the CC and pushing for that 4th place finish...

baccy_man

Established Member
they have also got cisse out for the season aswell. that was a horrible break that he got.

Lukazan

Established Member
Chelsea will walk all over them, we've seen the teams Liverpool struggle against, not only in the Carling, but in the Prem and the FA Cup too. :(

MightyArsenal

I wouldnt be too sure. If anyone watched the game at anfield, liverpool were by far the better team. The outplayed chelski and had more attempts at goal. Until Fat Frank broken alonso's ankles gerrad had chelski on the racks.

Im gonna go 1-0 to the pool. Keep the faith :wink:

ol

MightyArsenal said:
I wouldnt be too sure. If anyone watched the game at anfield, liverpool were by far the better team. The outplayed chelski and had more attempts at goal. Until Fat Frank broken alonso's ankles gerrad had chelski on the racks.

Fully agree. Liverpool should have won it. I don't know if they have grudges against Lampard injuring Xabi Alonso, their best player. Anyway I fancy Liverpool lifting the cup. As Cardiff is like their second home ground I am sure they will do even better than they did at Anfield against Chelsea.

the dawn raids

Established Member
i think that liverpool will take it because it matters to them more. locking up a european spot would be vital for them now, because who knows who else is going to be injured for them? hell, they might not even make it to the final without someone else going down.

Redman out West

MightyArsenal said:

You also forgot the blatent handball in the penalty box that was missed by Riley. :x

ol

Redman out West said:
MightyArsenal said:

You also forgot the blatent handball in the penalty box that was missed by Riley. :x

you're right.
justice will probably be done on 27 February at Cardiff

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom