• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Liv'poll-Man

SydneyGunnerFan

well i am going to say liverpool 1-0 kewell to score late in the match to win them the game

hope that van nistlerooy doesnt dive all the time because that will give manure a chance to win because they will be gettting closer and closer to scoring the goals

A

Anonymous

liverpool to win 3-1..they've been on good form recently and Liverpool will definately want to win their "cup final"...

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

ruud said:
liverpool to win 3-1..they've been on good form recently and Liverpool will definately want to win their "cup final"...

You're unusually pessimistic today, Ruud. Personally I think it will be a tough game but Keane will score & horseface will come up trums late in the game.

2-1 Manure.

I hope I'm wrong, though. No offence.

Taozhe

Hmm .... I am thinking. It all depends if liverpool are playing against 12 men or 11 men .... if the ref is on their side, its bye bye Liverpool.

Last season, hyppia's sending off killed them.

KoLo28

I will watch the game and go for Liverpool although realisticly it will be a 2 nil win to the faggots from manchester.

Andrew

I think Liverpool will put in a good performance. If they play anything like they did against us (particularly the first half) then Manure will really have to be up to it if they want to get anything out of the game.

Anyway, looking forward to this match. Probably my favourite non-Arsenal league game each year.

jc8gooner

If Biscan and Traore are in defence for Liverpool, even Forlan might score! ;D However, I could see Liverpool nicking a 1-1 draw or something cos they are more of an attacking threat nowadays, esp at home. Hopefully Kewell will score cos he is in my fantsay team

Andrew

Why is Traore in ahead of Riise? Also, Owen is out. I expect Kewell to put in a very good performance though... he's their only hope IMO.

Finnlander

HT 0-0. I hope Kewell scores a winning goal at the end of the second half. I have Kewell and Hyypiä in my fantasy league team... Is Owen injured?

A

Anonymous

Can you believe how poor this game is?
The lack of skill and technique is a joke for two of the best teams in England.
Hopefully the second half will be better.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Sol said:
Can you believe how poor this game is?
The lack of skill and technique is a joke for two of the best teams in England.
Hopefully the second half will be better.

It is unbelieveably bad.

Alan Green said, on 5 live, the first nore he made in the whole game was when Diverboy got booked for trying to punch the ball into the net, which says it all.

Still think Manure will win, though.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom