• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Liv'poll-Man

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Beany said:
Sol said:
Can you believe how poor this game is?
The lack of skill and technique is a joke for two of the best teams in England.
Hopefully the second half will be better.

It is unbelieveably bad.

Alan Green said, on 5 live, the first nore he made in the whole game was when Diverboy got booked for trying to punch the ball into the net, which says it all.

Still think Manure will win, though.

Well, that was freaky...

1-0 Manure.

Fluke cross-goal from Giggs.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

JGooner said:
sinama-pongole on for smicer. hope they get an equaliser.

Yeah, though Dudek is a right co*k; funny how he became a liability overnight...

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Bloody hell, Dickdek has done it again; let in a soft Giggs shot at his near post...

:|

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

JGooner said:
2-1. Harry Kewell. I wish we had got him. :(

True, Kewell and a new striker would have done nicely.

Sadly Harry is a greedy and stupid bastard.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

JGooner said:
heskey just missed a piss easy chance.

I was just about to make the same point!

2-1 full time.

Typical.

Liverpool really are dire.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

JGooner said:
2-1 final score. damn it.

I have to say, that was (in my view) a cast iron penalty.

The only reason it wasn't given was because Poll wasn't up with play.

Oh yeah, and of course it was Manure so that's not allowed.

VCC

Man U got very, very lucky. How could Heskey miss? And let's not forget about that turned down penalty appeal.

koivu

I cannot believe Heskey missed that...on second thought, maybe I can. This was some pretty ugly football I felt, and unfortunetly man u leave with 3 pts.

Andrew

Manure were very lucky there. Probably only had the two meanigful shots the whole game. But what a penalty that was. I can't believe it wasn't given, as most refs would give it especially with the home crowd like that. He was brought down by Ferdinand (who didn't get the ball) which is a penalty... no doubt though the media will justify it with something that we did, like they did with Charlton's penalty against us. Anyway, Diouf should have been sent off IMO, he clearly should have got a second yellow card for a challenge which could have been worth a straight red card. But it looks another season lost for Liverpool, again.

Taozhe

Heskey should had scored. Horrible finishing. I had to admit that wasnt a penalty.... good defending .... but I blame it on heskey's finishing and Dudek's goalkeeping..

Liverpool had lost at Anfield too many times now..... can't really depend on them to take points off manure

A

Anonymous

sorry guys..but that was no way a penalty..he fell on the ball himself (although Rio did tackle) he did fall on the ball himself...but I am quite surprised we won actually..though delighted..those last 10 minutes were the longest in my life...
omg..when it fell through for heskey i went blank!my heart skipped a beat..time stopped..everything was suddenly looking really bad..and then..WHACK!...he's hit the Anfield Turf :lol: :lol: :lol:

rachael-8

i was flicking through the channels and saw this game
was i seeing things,or was jeff winters sat with the manure players on the bench,it looked like it

A

Anonymous

yeah..i saw that too!..jeff winter was sitting on the bench with united ...hehe..really wierd :shock: but i Think he was the 4th official and the Nike kit kinda made it even more wierd..

Latest posts+

Top Bottom