• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

London Calling ... Oz

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member

invisibleman18

Established Member
nice, according to that site there is a supporters club here in NZ. they meet fairly close to where i live too (well the address listed there is), so ill have to find out some more about it.

invisibleman18

Established Member
haha yeah. funny thing is theres actually supposed to be more sheep per person in Australia than NZ, its just that in NZ the entire south island is sheep and the people live in the north island :D . but im english anyway, so make all the nz jokes you want.

ive emailed the guy listed on that site to try and find out some info.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Natnat said:
They are fantastic articals

Thanks for that. They seem quite chuffed with it over there as well.

I'm not going to bother putting a link up every week but (baring international weeks) there'll be a piece more or less every week.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
I've had a couple of people ask if I can mail them the articles so if anyone else wants them sent directly pm me with your email and I'll add you on.

Top Bottom