• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lorenzo Pellegrini

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Pellegrini is a nothing player tbh. Similar to Ramsey but not even as good as Ramsey.

Is that fair? They are actually very similar, but Pellegrini has a stand out stat compared to all of our midfield targets. He averages around 2 key passes a game. You have to also remember that we cannot buy the finished article. Pellegrini is only 22 and is probably a much better option that Praet as he has room to grow. Bennacer is also only 21.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Is that fair? They are actually very similar, but Pellegrini has a stand out stat compared to all of our midfield targets. He averages around 2 key passes a game. You have to also remember that we cannot buy the finished article. Pellegrini is only 22 and is probably a much better option that Praet as he has room to grow. Bennacer is also only 21.
Pellegrini is definitely better than Praet and has greater potential I think but I think he gets overrated for being one of the few Italian talents out there atm. I don't know anything about Bennacer tbh.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Pellegrini is definitely better than Praet and has greater potential I think but I think he gets overrated for being one of the few Italian talents out there atm. I don't know anything about Bennacer tbh.

Disagree with that regarding Praet. Both are very good dribblers but Praet has the quicker reactions with his feet and the better touch and close ball control. Both contribute defensively but Praet is much more effective pressing and also evading the press himself. Praet and Pellegrini both can pick out a pass, Pellgrini with the more key passes but he is also more reckless with his passing and gives possesion away too often and cheaply at times unlike Praet. Praet general link up play seems better. Praet also plays generallly at a much higher faster tempo than Pellegrini and is alao the harder worker of the two.

Latest posts

Top Bottom