Love, Hate, Like

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by RunTheTrap, Oct 10, 2019.

1. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz Phallus Obsessed

One for arenas

Love: Tottenham Stadium, Old Trafford, Molineux, Selhurst Park, Goodison, St James

Like: Stamford Bridge, Anfield, Villa Park

Indifferent: St Marys, Vicarage Road, Bramall Lane, Carrow Road, King Power, Vitality, AMEX, Turf Moor

Dislike: olympic Stadium, Etihad, Emirates

2. TakeChillPill

TakeChillPill Well-Known Member

Love: Arsenal - Xhaka

Hate: Arsenal + Xhaka

Like: When Xhaka is subsituted

3. Flying Okapis

Flying Okapis Well-Known Member

Sorry man, I just find it so cringey when people say things like that :lol:

4. Ash10

Ash10 Well-Known Member

I thought this thread was for the sake of posting cringeworthy stuff

5. Fewtch

Fewtch Ozil at 10 And Emery Out

Love: Auba, Laca, Özil, Leno, Nelson, Saka, Pepe, Tierney, Torreira.

Like: Willock, Guendouzi, Chambers, Holding, Bellerin, Ceballos.

Hate: Hate is a strong word....skip

Vomit inducing: [​IMG]

6. SA Gunner

SA Gunner Prediction Pool King Trusted

Ill start by saying that all players and staff at the club will always have my respect, because ultimately we are all one Arsenal family. But like all families you have those you like and those you dont like as much.

Here are my groups, and I'll add to them as I remember.

The folks I love are the folks who were Arsenal through and through and who deserve all the respect and love in the world, always shown respect to the club and never once retaliated when they were being abused. Also, they contributed to some magical moments at the club as well.

Love: Wenger, Cazorla, Henry, Pires, Bergkamp, Eboue, Gilberto, Diaby, Ramsey, Pat Rice, Eduardo, Adams, Winterburn, Bould, Dixon, Seaman, Lehmann, Toure, Kanu, Keown, Clichy, Sagna, Arshavin, Wilshere, Rosicky

Instead of Hate, I'll say Dislike. There arent any Arsenal folks I hate, but there are those that I dont like much really.. because of their ****house attitude at times and dick moves when we needed them most. Would probably take a picture with them and then end of with an F U right thereafter.

Dislike: Cesc, Van Persie, Adebayor, Nasri, Hleb, Cole, Vieira, Reyes, Flamini.

The like folks are the ones on track and could still be disliked or loved.

Like: Practically the rest

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
  7. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Easily Triggered

Love. Bellerin and Tierney. Willock and Saka.

Hate. The whole rest of them. Bunch of clowns or losers.

8. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

You dislike Paddy?... Paddy? And far worse, our dearly departed invincible, Jose Antonio Reyes? :facepalm::(

9. SA Gunner

SA Gunner Prediction Pool King Trusted

Still legends, but I cannot forget the open flirting and that prank call.

10. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

I've never held that against him tbh. I saw it more like somebody reading somebody else's mind, and finding out their fantasies. If everyone was as naive as Reyes was back then, think of the carnage that could be caused by prank callers that appear convincing!

SA Gunner likes this.
  11. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog In Big Trouble If He Speaks

Life is way too short to be hating professional footballers.

My favourites from the current team are Aubameyang, Willock, Saka, Tierney and Guendouzi tho.

Also quite like Nelson, ESR, Martenelli, Bellerin, Luiz, Martinez, Chambers while still have faith in Pepe.

The rest I'm constantly changing opinions on or have lost faith in some, or certainly aren't as high on them as others. Least favourites would be the likes of Torreira and Sokratis.

krackpot likes this.
  12. krackpot

krackpot Well-Known Member

Love: Wenger, Pires, Gilberto, RvP, Cesc, Özil, Ljujnberg, Wilshere, Alexis, Nasri, Aneke

Dislike (my dislike is transcendent): 99% of the footballers outside of football field. Rivaldo , Adams, Emery, Shawcross, Swansea, Neymar Jr.

Like: The rest, especially the current team.

Away from AFC: Batistuta, Zidane, Ronaldinho, Riquelme, Beckam, Ribery, Rui Costa, Totti, Hakan Sukur, Davids