• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Moura

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Quality player but I don't see how we'd get him. Before Ibra left he struggled a bit more to start with Cavani pushed out wide but now he plays regularly. We'd probably have to throw £50 million at them to even consider it.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
This doesn't make sense to me. Would've gone for Draxler if we really wanted a winger.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/11/arsen...ris-saint-germain-winger-lucas-moura-6373890/

Makes sense to me, he is exactly what we need, which is why it almost certainly won't happen.
We don't need another number 10 shoehorned in out wide (Payet, Draxler, James etc) we need a wide forward who will make runs in behind and stretch teams.

He would be ideal, he is essentially Walcott with talent.

blaise

Didnt watch Moura except against us were he was great, but this is a no-go. Dont think we could buy important player from Psg, although that would be a huge statement.

Hopefully they are not tapping Sanchez and offering money or some swaps.

Clerais

PSG has been expecting more from him than what he has shown so far. It is true though that this year he is a lot better. He is still very young (24) and he could turn out even better. what he is showing this year is very promising.
Im on the fence with him, I still cant figure out if he's going to finally become a truly amazing player who could have his place in Arsenal starting 11 or if he is "just another Walcott".

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
he is a chamberlain type of player, more on the ball, more about duels and 1vx1 etc. he is more polished than the ox but i dont see it happening.

good player, some said he has attitude issues.

skip spence

Makes sense to me, he is exactly what we need, which is why it almost certainly won't happen.
We don't need another number 10 shoehorned in out wide (Payet, Draxler, James etc) we need a wide forward who will make runs in behind and stretch teams.

He would be ideal, he is essentially Walcott with talent.
I rate Lucas and I see your point, quite similar style to Walcott but although he is, as you say, a much better footballer (and a really great dribbler), his off the ball runs aren't nearly as good as Walcott's and the latter is a better goalscorer as an effect. I'd take him in a swap for Theo tbh but can't see any truth in this. Even if we wanted him PSG wouldn't let him go.

billyf

Lucas Moura?

He's an out and out winger :lol:.
No, Jesus Navas is a winger, Ribery is a winger. He starts from the right side but he picks up the ball from the CMs a lot and acts as an extra CM very often. The fact that he starts in the right doesn't make him a winger.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
No, Jesus Navas is a winger, Ribery is a winger. He starts from the right side but he picks up the ball from the CMs a lot and acts as an extra CM very often. The fact that he starts in the right doesn't make him a winger.

seh6p.gif

Top Bottom