• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Moura

Status
Not open for further replies.

wigner

Not sure about him. Tim Vickery (Talksports South America expert) has called him the Brazilian Walcott in the past. It's taken us long enough to get rid of the English one, not sure i'd want his counterpart. Seems like he has better close control though, just maybe a lack of end product?

I guess a loan couldn't hurt.

I heard Tim Vickery when he said this. But I don't its possible to have a useless Brazilian Theo Walcott. Walcott's weakness is his technical ability. So a Brazilian Walcott would be a very fast winger who scores a lot and is an outstanding dribbler. That's a £100m player.

Lucas Moura at Arsenal would be a lot of fun.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Moura has a lot of talent, not the kind of risk that we can afford to be taking at the moment though.

billyf

We need a ball carrier like him in our midfield. Besides Jack, noone else can help in that aspect of the game. Either him or Di Maria would be a great addition.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I was thinking about him earlier. I fired on Fifa for the first team in months and went to play my usual formation but had no players I'd have played out wide. Thought hmm Moura would be a good option here but it isn't gonna happen as it sounds like he is off to Sp**s.

Not that I think we should be making signings based on who would be good for us in Fifa but it certainly made me think we've a complete lack of wide options currently.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Still time to hijack this deal?

Not that i rate him particularly but it would be nice to stick it to Sp**s :p
Show'em we are still the biggest team in London! Even if the table says otherwise :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom