• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Pérez: Is he back again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

If Iwobi counts as an unreal talent, then our standards are far too low. His age mates are Gabriel Jesus, Kylian Mbappé and Ousmane Dembélé. Those are some "unreal" talents.

My bad if that's how you took what I wrote but my point is that we see Mbappe and Dembele like 3-4 times a year, there would be several times where they have average-mediocre performances that aren't generally seen by the majority of fans who don't follow their respective clubs.

Deathstroke

The Terminator
btw whatever happened to our academy, i thought we where supposed to be the pinnacle of youth development in england.

Sh**ty loan deals resulting in youngsters barely making it off the bench; Wenger getting cold feet with competition intensifying and top 4 slipping out of reach...

mm76

Yer Da
Anyone know what type of injury he has?

thigh injury apparently - so annoying because i'm sure even Wenger would have been forced to give him a go lately and he could of got going then - now i just think it's too late

he is a very good example of the price we are all paying for Wenger preferring his useless favourites

Last edited:

mm76

Yer Da
He's rubbish anyway. .

no he F*****G isn't - every time he's played he's looked up for it, dangerous and has scored goals in many of his games - he connected well with Alexis when he was on the left and Sanchez in the middle

if he ever gets a game again try actually watching him instead of going along with what you think is the consensus

he just has been treated like s**t by Wenger who refused to play him in any way consistently when he was fit

fabo

6.51 / 10
no he F*****G isn't - every time he's played he's looked up for it, dangerous and has scored goals in many of his games - he connected well with Alexis when he was on the left and Sanchez in the middle

if he ever gets a game again try actually watching him instead of going along with what you think is the consensus

he just has been treated like s**t by Wenger who refused to play him in any way consistently when he was fit

Nah, poor man's Podolski who wasn't good enough. Not suited to any of our attacking roles. Scored some goals against bum sides but he'll be shipped either this Summer or by the next one.

Really poor signing and a waste of 17m.

Malky

Established Member
Don't know what this club is playing at, they bang on transfer fees and how we can't compete, but season after season they throw money away on players who aren't good enough.
We signed Perez mainly because we panicked over the Welbeck injury and payed £17M for a guy who's not good enough, because of a long term injury to Welbeck.... another player who's not good enough.
The clubs being run into the ground by incompetent ******.

Wiltshire

Joel Campbell did more than a volley here and he costed 1m

Throwing more than 2m in what was openly called a 5th choice target wasn't very smart tbh, and it gets worse when you consider his injury prone history.

ARSNLNO1

The player we got for 17M in today's market is an absolute steal, we have not seen enough of him to properly judge however no one can deny any time he has been called upon he has performed admirably and in most matches been one of our best players.

IF... we can keep him happy and get him fit I have absolutely no doubt he will be an important squad member at minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom