• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Pérez: Is he back again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
You mean apart from playing a part in all goals in a 5-0 win? :rolleyes:

On the basis of that match AMN should also be playing (which I longed-for!) but it was against an opposition that just didn't turn up.

I dont believe Wenger would purposely keep either out if he thought they were good enough... He is making changes regularly in an attempt to improve the results.

Not a fan of Giroud or Walcotts overall games but goal per minute wise both have been great this season.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I don't understand this signing. Just promote a youngster unless there weren't any

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Hard to judge Perez. He only had a chance to play against inferior opposition really and, yes, he looked good doing it. I'd like to see more of him before judging him.

arsmile

Established Member
it would have been impossible for him to prove more in the chances he got in games

wenger doesn't fancy him though- doubt he'll stay- maybe if we get rid of theo he'd get more opportunities? (not to mention alexis/Özil)

if we do sell- I see us making a significant loss

GDeep™

League is very weak
People want me to believe Wenger signs a player and then decides "I'm not going to play him now because I'm loyal to Theo and Giroud".

Just stop, Perez is crap.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Yea, which kinda backs up the point that he was a panic buy.

Sad really...
Probably a guy down the list than a panic buy.

Whatever, nothing new, we as a club have been cocking up trabsfer windows ever since David Dein left. I'm not one to elevate Dein, but he know how to do deals.

thierrytheking14

Probably a guy down the list than a panic buy.

Whatever, nothing new, we as a club have been cocking up trabsfer windows ever since David Dein left. I'm not one to elevate Dein, but he know how to do deals.
Sorta begs the question as well, you think if Usmanov by some miraculous feat was successful in a takeover that Dein could be brought back in some shape or form?

The work DD did for us was unquestionable. He might be in his 70s but still knows football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider
Top Bottom