• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Pérez: Is he back again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Who are these big three clubs? ????

When was the last time Manchester United finished above Arsenal?
Where did Chelsea finish the in 2016?

I can't fathom why UK football fans and pundits love to paint the two Manchester Clubs and Chelsea as the big three as if their the English equivalent of Spains Barca, Real and Athletico.
Arsenal are on the same level if not superior to all of them.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
We need wingers, bring the Spanish Vardy home.
Exactly! We don't have the funds to spend on all areas we're lacking and people don't seem to understand that.
He's really useful considering he can play in 3 attacking positions and just read that he's on £40,000-a-week, which is double than what AMN is getting, so that's hardly a lot.
He already spent a year with us and for that money to have a player that can come on and do a job is nothing to sneeze at.
We have a goalkeeper and centre back problem we need to take care of in the summer, then we'll have to look at other positions we can strengthen with the money left, if there's still any.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Could play a role similar to Podolski, probably a decent enough squad player to have against the West Hams, Palace's etc

Might aswell give him a pre season try out if he hasnt turned to dog s***, if he has offload.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Unfortunately he stuck with us we'll have to find someone to buy him for 10M.

7 goals 7 assists in 34 game not encouraging

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How can it be encouraging when his team relegated? He scored 7 for us in very limited time and the year before 17 for Depor.
Who you play with and how good your coach is makes all the difference.
Agree about that Deportivo bad performance didn't help at all let's see what new manager will do with Lacas

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Agree about that Deportivo bad performance didn't help at all let's see what new manager will do with Lacas
Just read this article from February and Arsenal have treated him pretty crappy, if you ask me.
From the look of those quotes, he probably wants to leave, but I feel he'll wait first and see what the new coach has in store for him.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Lucas £17m
Xhaka £35m
Mustafi £35m

What a summer.

Fees we'd get now:

Lucas £3m
Xhaka £15-20m
Mustafi £15-20m after a good loan.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Cant have too long on his contract & turning 30.

Just freeze him out & tell his moany loud mouth agent to find a club.

Not worth blocking a youngster for this guy.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Think @tap-in would pay 10M for him

Good idea, got to do something with that £121m Euro Lottery win :)

Tbh, I still think he's a good goal scorer. He never got the chance here and will probably move on but if he does stay and gets a fair crack of the whip, he'd be a good striker to have for low key games and subs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom