• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Paqueta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Alus ****ed up with Aouar, he was going for £50m and the. They had to sell him for peanuts.

Lyon have made quite a few signings on a free, no doubt that has pushed up their wave bill, plus they were badly effected by covid.

So they'll have to sell but if they ask for too much and there and no one bites they'll have to slash the asking price.

I think pauqeta could be picked up between £30m-£35m. I think thats the going rate for a good quality midfielder. Look at Fabio and Zinchenko.
Think any team would be really lucky to pick him up for that. I think £45m - £50m is more likely for Paqueta because of his Brazil caps and because he's a goal scorer. You could say the same about Aouar I guess but his agent was doing fishy stuff.

ajamaican

Player:Saka
Who makes their own baguettes/croissants?

mixing-joshua-weissman.gif

1027a8e5051bf0ab479df902c133d948c89cb6a9.gifv

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Why don’t you lock this and Tielemans @A__G ? There’s currently NO interest by Arsenal in either player. Do you’re job.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Rank these three.

Paqueta
Tielemans
Guimarães

1. Whoever signs for Arsenal.
2. Whoever doesn't sign for Arsenal.
3. Whoever doesn't sign for Arsenal, but is also fat (so Tielemans better pray he is number 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom