• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Perez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eri

I don't get what we are doing on the transfer market lately.
We buy players and then somehow we find out they don't fit our model?
When we decide to sell them is always at a loss and we always seem to be dealing with broken cheapskates who all they can afford is loans.

Who scouted these guys in the first place and who decided to buy them?

Someone should be getting the sack for this.
Wenger moans about money but the amount we are wasting on wages and resale values surely must be amounting close to £ 20,000,000 a season.

If that's not enough to review our scouting or transfer policy I don't know what is.

JHusMan

When we decide to sell them is always at a loss and we always seem to be dealing with broken cheapskates who all they can afford is loans.

Wenger moans about money but the amount we are wasting on wages and resale values surely must be amounting close to £ 20,000,000 a season.

If that's not enough to review our scouting or transfer policy I don't know what is.

StatDNA.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Reject a £10.9m permanent deal only to send him on loan for £4m and then sell for less than the original offer next summer. Any other clubs operate like this?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Reject a £10.9m permanent deal only to send him on loan for £4m and then sell for less than the original offer next summer. Any other clubs operate like this?
I guess we were expecting 15M to sell him but we should have accepted the 11M and sold him he not wanted here

Reactions: A_G

{reed}

Poundland GDeep

New TV money allow Wenger to hide his failures on all levels.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
4 Mil? Who the hell is negotiating these deals?

Why are we letting him go only to rely on Welbeck?

What the hell is going on at this club. Has a gang of clowns taken over, or what?

What possible explanation could there be?

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
4 Mil? Who the hell is negotiating these deals?

Why are we letting him go only to rely on Welbeck?

What the hell is going on at this club. Has a gang of clowns taken over, or what?

What possible explanation could there be?
I'd like to think we're making it easy for Perez to go to his favoured club because we're ashamed of how we've treated him

so that won't be the reason

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I'd like to think we're making it easy for Perez to go to his favoured club because we're ashamed of how we've treated him

It's a lovely thought. Actually made me feel better, so thank you for that.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I prefer a loan for Perez, then when he's banging the goals in and we get a manager who hasn't lost his mind, he can come back :)

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Not necessarily a bad reason but given everything else that is going on its a bad situation for us. At the very least any deal should have a guaranteed buy.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Buy a bloke for £17m never play him and then loan him back to the same club, brilliant.
Now just waiting on us to loan Sanchez to Man City for a year whilst subsidising his wages.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Good to get rid.

Never good enough up front & not the cardio outwide.

We dont shift him will only moan more & value continue to plummet.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Buy a bloke for £17m never play him and then loan him back to the same club, brilliant.
Now just waiting on us to loan Sanchez to Man City for a year whilst subsidising his wages.
Some would say that's only something an oil rich club can do and not some impoverished club such as ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom