• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Perez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHusMan

Not as good as Welbeck, Lacazette, Giroud, Theo, Iwobi.

Better than Joel Campbell.

He's technically better than all of those players you mentioned. He's also a better finisher than Welbeck and Theo.

It's a shame we can't keep him ahead of that pair.

I'm astounded that Walcott is still at the club. It's telling that no one even shows any interest in him. Maybe it's to do with his current wage:ability ratio, but wow what an average player.

GDeep™

League is very weak
If Welbeck could finish like Perez, we would be struggling to keep him. Don't know why you rate him.
Welbeck is a better player. Perez scored against a pub team or two and now he's better than Danny.

Perez has never operated on the same level as Welbeck, there is a reason for that.

NO club wants Perez.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Welbeck is a better player. Perez scored against a pub team or two and now he's better than Danny.

Perez has never operated on the same level as Welbeck, there is a reason for that.

NO club wants Perez.

He didn't just score goals, he had one of the highest assists for the season but some people refuse to acknowledge it.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He didn't just score goals, he had one of the highest assists for the season but some people refuse to acknowledge it.
Against pub teams, yeah. Obviously didn't impress the boss enough in training.

What about all the assists Welbeck has been getting since last season? Some people refuse to acknowledge it.

pacstud

Against pub teams, yeah. Obviously didn't impress the boss enough in training.

What about all the assists Welbeck has been getting since last season? Some people refuse to acknowledge it.
Do we count all assists, or just the intentional ones? I don't count the whiffs that deflect to teammates.

Side note: I don't dislike Welbs, but his in box finishing is worse than many goaltenders.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Loan to Newcastle incoming. Also the Spanish window is open a day longer so even if nothing is done in 24 hours he can still go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom