• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Perez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinderz

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896...z-ready-to-leave-arsenal-in-search-of-regular

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/589736/Arsenal-Transfer-News-Lucas-Perez-AC-Milan-Gossip

http://www.football-italia.net/98647/agent-‘perez-likes-milan’

“Look, the truth is that Lucas wants to leave at all costs and is not happy at Arsenal, he hasn’t settled and hasn’t had a chance to play and show what he can do.

“No matter who is the manager in the future, we want to go. The player must have the chance to play.”

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
How will we ever cope. :lol:

Shame its Milan. They will definitely push for a subsidised loan.

Good luck to him but to be honest never good enough for the central role & out of place wide. Odd transfer from the start.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
How will we ever cope. :lol:

Shame its Milan. They will definitely push for a subsidised loan.

Good luck to him but to be honest never good enough for the central role & out of place wide. Odd transfer from the start.
Yeah, I mean all he's done is produce goals and assists:lol: I think this is just a bit more proof Wenger's thinking has become scrambled. How he's not being given a proper chance especially when Walcott and Iwobi have been rubbish is ridiculous.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Yeah, I mean all he's done is produce goals and assists:lol: I think this is just a bit more proof Wenger's thinking has become scrambled. How he's not being given a proper chance especially when Walcott and Iwobi have been rubbish is ridiculous.
Not sure he has the advantage over either wide. Iwobi is very much more involved in our build up play. Walcott also has the goals but also the explosive pace.

If Wenger bought Lucas for the central role its understandable if not given much of a chance wide.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Not sure he has the advantage over either wide. Iwobi is very much more involved in our build up play. Walcott also has the goals but also the explosive pace.

If Wenger bought Lucas for the central role its understandable if not given much of a chance wide.

We'll never know will we? The man hasn't been given a run of games to prove himself worthy or not. What little chance he's been given so far he's used and used well, and that is all we know.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
AFAIK, Kostas Floris is his agent. This Rodrigo Fernandez guy who the alleged quotes are attributed to is a FIFA agent who brokered the deal between Arsenal and Deportivo for Perez.

The quotes are probably real but they're not from the player's agent. Fernandez seems to be sh*t-stirring in order to kickstart a transfer that he can profit from.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Hard to prove otherwise when you're only given the opportunity to play against fodder. Thought he deserved a run after the changed the game against B'mouth. Walcott is a turd.
He's had ankle problems this year, hard to start him when he's missing training so much.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Wenger must be seriously unimpressed with what he's seeing in training.
What a waste of 17m. I desperately need that money as well

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

In the league cup and CL dead rubbers. A glorified Carlos Vela, this guy. Great at turning a 3-0 into a 5-0.
True but harsh. A hat trick away to Basel that allowed us top the group (obviously a huge chunk of that was due to PSG drawing but shows the last game wasn't a dead rubber as it was all the play for), a goal against Bournemouth seen us draw three each and then the goal last night that relieved a lot of pressure.

A lot can be said about the transfer but I think zero blame can go towards Perez. We shouldn't have signed him with out a plan of where or how to use him but when he has had opportunities, albeit in lower games, he has delivered something. Contrast his record with the Ox who frequently in the past found himself in cups and dead rubbers.

Arsenio Venger

The nerve to say he hasn't proven anything when we give guys like Walcott, Ox, and Coq chance after chance while they play like ****. Ox has played better but that's after being given a ton of chances

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Wenger said we signed Lucas because we had no clue when Welbeck would be back. I think Welbeck returning as quickly and as strongly as he did threw a massive spanner in the works.

For me, Lucas is a better player than both Theo and Welbeck. I'd start him over those pair anyday. He's got great composure, is a better finisher than both and is very good at combining with other players.

I hope he gets a run of games.

Vibra

Established Member
I really like him, but if he really is going this summer the good part is he hasn't lost any value

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
In the league cup and CL dead rubbers. A glorified Carlos Vela, this guy. Great at turning a 3-0 into a 5-0.

He came on in the 63rd minute vs Bournemouth and scored 12 mins later to make it 3-2, therefore making the comeback more likely. I know some may class PL games as dead rubber games nowadays but a point is a point and he was the instigator if I recall.

The truth is, so many on here have decided that Lucas was a panic buy and we dont need him now Welbeck is back. Some say he's just not good enough and was a strange signing. I say give him a chance to prove himself, 2 PL starts, that is a disgrace on Wengers part. This guy either scores or assists in every game he plays, he can play right across the front 3, he should be starting PL games ahead of Walcott & Iwobi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom