• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Perez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
The guy must have been really unimpressive in training.

The stories of him being an Everton level target all make sense. Say what you want about Wenger but you will get more games than Lucas has if you're good enough.
Hashtag somesense

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
The guy must have been really unimpressive in training.

The stories of him being an Everton level target all make sense. Say what you want about Wenger but you will get more games than Lucas has if you're good enough.
That would make sense if we had someone better than him getting game time. Instead we had Welbeck tumbling around playing like an opposition defender

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
That would make sense if we had someone better than him getting game time. Instead we had Welbeck tumbling around playing like an opposition defender
welbeck is english, ergo welbeck is a priority.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Welbeck has his strengths, they're just...unorthodox for a striker.

His performance in the final was brilliant and we would never get that from Lucas.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable

Our asking price for Lucas Perez is 12M pounds.
Absolutely shocking from Wenger and the club. Panick buy. Every 5M we waste on **** like this adds up. We could have had our striker long ago if it wasn't for absolute **** ups like this. Hate this clubs transfer policy!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Absolutely shocking from Wenger and the club. Panick buy. Every 5M we waste on **** like this adds up. We could have had our striker long ago if it wasn't for absolute **** ups like this. Hate this clubs transfer policy!
Maybe this was the plan all along.

Maybe they saw it as a 5M loan fee for a player who could score a few goals and take Welbeck's (who himself isn't a regular starter) minutes until he returned from injury.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Yep but we needed bodies. We went for Vardy and Lacazette and probably a few other guys that never even made it to the press.

Typical poor Arsenal transfer window.
And here I was all kitted up and ready to warm the bench!!! I would have paid for my name on the back too!

skip spence

What if Welbeck wouldn't get fit and Giroud had got injured as well? Lucas would've been handy then. Bet ya Wenger would get plenty of stick for not having enough depth, had that happened. Some fans are never happy.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
What if Welbeck wouldn't get fit and Giroud had got injured as well? Lucas would've been handy then. Bet ya Wenger would get plenty of stick for not having enough depth, had that happened. Some fans are never happy.
* logic mate. He could have bought an actual striker and then Giroud and Welbeck would only get splinters on the bench. We've been waiting for a CF signing for 6 years now!!!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

Lucas was handy. Finished the season 5th highest scorer & 4th most assists. Anyway, I really must find a new avi!

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I don't mind Lucas leaving for less than we paid as long as we sign an actual CF this time. Nobody will give two ****s about Perez leaving if we sign Mbappe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom