• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Perez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaise

As soon as we shift him and Giroud we can see another attacker here, hopefully it happens soon, nobody will buy Walcott, not even China

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully he find a club where he can start he deserve to play more because he is good player.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Hopefully he leaves along with Joel Campbell so all of this moaning stops.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

There were reports last week that once Sevilla sold Vitolo to Atletico they'd try and buy Lucas.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I'm not even sure if this guy will leave, we can give him more playing time now. He'd be so useful to keep ffs.

More playtime? How? We are buying another striker and we want to buy a player like Lemar/Mahrez too.

We need to sell player like him, our squad size is too big.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He'd get a fair few games in the EL and two domestic cups.

I think he'll be a late leaver. If there any benefit to the teams that want our fringe players coming in early, feel like from their pov they'd be better off waiting.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

Yeah like Penn said he'll have Europa and cups. But my thought process is he'll only stay if one of the others go for example Giroud/Walcott/Ox/Welbeck.

If Giroud is sold he makes excellent striker backup.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Would like us to keep Lucas. Would rather Walcott and Campbell both got sold than him.

Oh ****, haven't thought about Campbell for over a year. Kinda puts a brand on his career here, i suppose.

Surely he'll one of the first to go, i'll bet theres a race who's first to the door; Debuchy, Lucas and Joel.

Gibbs and Jenkinson it feel unfortunately that we have to stuff down the buyers throats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom