• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
He's slowly getting back to the old Torreira who won five MoTMs back-to-back.

It really is funny how Emery bought Torreira, tuned him up to beast mode only to undo everything that made him into a good player in less than one year.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

People just don't like players and want to abuse him at any chance just like laca.

Yep it's so common and I mention it all the time. People would rather be proved right than a player/coach do well. It's sad but that's life.

Lucas was really good when he first arrived but had a serious drop off and I can see why people have concerns. I really hope he can regain some good form. I think theres a very good player in him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yep it's so common and I mention it all the time. People would rather be proved right than a player/coach do well. It's sad but that's life.

Lucas was really good when he first arrived but had a serious drop off and I can see why people have concerns. I really hope he can regain some good form. I think theres a very good player in him.
Yes agree me too i was worried about that but since Freddie took over and he back playing DM there were few improvements

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Yes agree me too i was worried about that but since Freddie took over and he back playing DM there were few improvements

Yep, no ones saying he's playing world class and putting in amazing performances that are incredible, people are saying his performances are improving, which they are.

I'm happy to see it.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Played a great game. I think his only missteps were the heavy touch on the Özil backpass in the 1st and then he was trying to carry our attack through the middle and played a weak pass to Nelson(?) on the right during the 2nd half when Auba was free and waiting. I think I can live with that considering that's not really his game and the entire club is lacking confidence/form, atm.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Needs a new partner with Xhaka leaving.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Great performance in a new position for this guy. Imagine özil playing this well as dm.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Rumors are Rabiot will come here, but I would be happy also with Ceballos who is much more technical than Xhaka

Xhaka was playing some really really nice passes today, ones which Ceballos doesn't really have in his locker from what I've seen, Rabiot is a great passer though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom