• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
He was alright but nothing special, he's just not a top 4 level midfielder. Our defence will always be vulnerable with him and Xhaka playing.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
best player on the pitch.
Would love to see him succeed here, guy genuinely cares and gives his all.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Great first half, broke play up a lot.

Last 15m was quite shocking though, it’s like he had Emery talking in his thoughts telling him to run forward like a headless chicken again.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
The midfield performance was overblown a bit. Doubt Bournemouth often have that many attempts at goal & some pretty dangerous breaks.

Thought the best DM on the pitch was theirs with & without the ball. Looks above their level.

nick gould

Good interceptions. I was beginning to lose faith in the little man but after his performance in the last 3 games or so, my faith has been restored. Well it doesn't take much, I am an arsenal fan after all.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
He was at fault for the first goal, he was so weak just barged out the way like a child. I don’t like him in our midfield i feel like we’re always vulnerable with him there.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
His physicality allows him to win and intercept balls that most can't do. There is also that.
Up to our system to use best of him, just like any player

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

His marking or lack thereof as he went down on the first goal was annoying, but all in all he had a superb game. What a little player we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom