• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
We need a proper DM so our midfield doesn't keep getting bypassed so easily. Torreira would be good if we had someone like Fernandinho or Fabinho in the DM position.

But all it takes it some nice looking tackles to convince you lot, forget about structure and marking.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Shouldn't be marking people in a corner. He's good at a lot of things but physical battles is not something he'll win. I think he got more protection from the refs in Italy. Both our midfielders would look like world beaters in Italy.

GunnerShy

Shouldn't be marking people in a corner. He's good at a lot of things but physical battles is not something he'll win. I think he got more protection from the refs in Italy. Both our midfielders would look like world beaters in Italy.
Guendouzi would still look **** in the Fijian league.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
EM-E14jXsAYRmy3.jpg

EM-E16wXYAAkiP7.jpg

no wonder he's improved in the last few games

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He is actually very good, but he doesn't have the stamina really, completely gasses out after an hour or so...

like trying to watch Scott Steiner wrestle Triple H in 2003!

@BigPoppaPump ;)

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
He is actually very good, but he doesn't have the stamina really, completely gasses out after an hour or so...
That's not true at all, he was chasing the ball from start to finish. Why do you write such stuff? If you don't like the player or want to criticize him, do it for the first goal and be done with it, but stop making things up.

teamsoutheast

Torreira is a good player. Put him in that Liverpool midfield and he would not look out of place at all. What he lacks in physical size he makes up for in his aggression and work rate. His interception and tackle stats will be VERY high under Arteta and if we can find someone like him to play alongside then our midfield will step up a notch.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Played up to the level we need from him for the most part.

Seemed to me that he went down too easy on the Jorginho goal, which is something we've seen from him in the past. Not the time to try to draw a foul. Awful decision from him that cost us.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Played up to the level we need from him for the most part.

Seemed to me that he went down too easy on the Jorginho goal, which is something we've seen from him in the past. Not the time to try to draw a foul. Awful decision from him that cost us.
Was Niles i think who marked jorginho

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
We need a proper DM so our midfield doesn't keep getting bypassed so easily. Torreira would be good if we had someone like Fernandinho or Fabinho in the DM position.

But all it takes it some nice looking tackles to convince you lot, forget about structure and marking.
If we sign an able destroyer then the combo of him + Torreira could be extremely solid in big games.

We would be able to drop one for easier home games

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He's definitely a good player but he's limited by his stature and poor stamina and I'm just kind of tired of having players who need a buddy to function. We need a bigger, stronger player who can do what Torreira does as well as carry the ball. It's very difficult to ever control the midfield if you have 2-3 limited players sharing the responsibilities that one top class midfielder could take on himself.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Yeah bin him

Need to start bossing teams and midgets never bossed anyone

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Yeah guys Maradonna was a midget too

Look at us, look how we get beat, look what other teams think of us