Lucas Torreira: 2019/20 Performances

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by OnlyOne, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Furious

Furious Xhaka Propagandist

@GDeep™ @hydrofluoric acid

Wonder which camp he sees himself in. :rofl:

2. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Prefers To Be Called Dennis

Furious likes this.
  3. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

4. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado

He seems like a nice guy & very likable from day one.

Its just hard to ignore the results, opposition having free runs centrally at our CBs & 10-20 shots every single game. At the moment he is the only DM we have will be interesting to see what happens next month.

BigPoppaPump likes this.
  5. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Prefers To Be Called Dennis

He does seems like a smart player but also seems to lack stamina and durability to be on top of his game for a whole season in PL.

That makes Özil, Lacazette and Torreira. Hell lets count Kolasinac too when he is fit. That need a sub around 60 minute.

BigPoppaPump likes this.
  6. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Well-Known Member

No way we can play Bellerin 90 minutes every game when he's back either.

hydrofluoric acid likes this.
  7. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz No Longer Phallus Obsessed

Shushing down the haters, as per. In love with him, my fav Arsenal player by a mile.

Miyata, Jae and RacingPhoton like this.
  8. RacingPhoton

RacingPhoton Well-Known Member

MOTM. What a player we have been misusing for so long? Hope Emery is watching his performances.

9. say yes

say yes To Sweet Soulful House Music

Good to see we’ve finally got a manager willing to use this brilliant player.

10. kraphtous

kraphtous Raul Stanllehi

Him and Xhaka have been immense in midfield since Arteta arrived. And to be fair they were always a good combination even under Emery for a while until he got weird and started playing Torreira as an attacking midfielder.

Riou likes this.
  11. dka91

dka91 Well-Known Member

I'm praising Jesus, Allah, Buddah, who else? That Emery f*cked off; imagine losing Torreira for peanuts because your fraud of manager can't play him properly.

Jeez I'm even pissed that Arteta didn't get the job in the first place but bygones is bygones.

Super performance.

DasBootist likes this.
  12. Lady_Gooner

Lady_Gooner That's Mrs. Ramsey to you buster!

So glad he isn’t being used as a 10 anymore !

Red London likes this.
  13. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James

Why didn't Guillem Balague ask Emery about his decision to use Torreira as a no.8/10 during that ****ty interview they did? One of the worst managerial decisions in the history of football.

14. tap-in

tap-in Nothing Wrong With Me

Top performance from the little man, today he did exactly what we need him to do. Emery was guilty of not only neglecting this guy but not knowing where to play him. Arteta knows exactly what to do with him!

15. DasBootist

DasBootist Well-Known Member

16. Camron

Camron Established Member

Another top class performance. What a player. Bossed Uniteds midfield and embarrassed a few posters in here.

17. freeglennhelder2

freeglennhelder2 Well-Known Member

Love the bit when he said to the bench. “Save Laca, leave me in the battlefield .....I’ll be OK”

My guy. :lol:

18. baccy_man

baccy_man Active Member

Lucas, played really well today he was breaking up play and winning tackles all over the place,
    It helps when players are in their best position he looked like he was enjoying the game a bit knackered towards the end of the game but he had covered a lot of ground.

19. Hleb's Sirush

Hleb's Sirush Well-Known Member

Immense performance. Motm for me.

Red London likes this.
  20. Taylor Gang Gunners

Taylor Gang Gunners Shame is a dish best served cold Trusted

Colossal performance. Anyone got a stat on how many ball recoveries he made? Superb display. Cut out so many Yanited attacks. Love this little man.