• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Him and Furios are probably deleting their posts as we speak :)

Why would I delete my posts?

As per usual I'm spot on. I've long been saying that a Xhaka-Torreira is our most complete midfield, with Mesut ahead of them.

All while you Lineup Merchants were advocating for rubbish midfields with the likes of Willock, Ainsley, Ceballos etc, that only work in FM.

Weren't you also the one saying that bum Bileik is better than Xhaka? Better pipe down, when you're that clueless.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Showing again why he was so loved in his purple patch when he just joined that lasted until about Jan. last season. Immense player when he's breaking up play and covering that back four. Also has a great motor to get forward and join in attack. Emery managed him like an absolute clown and you can tell he's much more happy in this setup.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny

As per usual I'm spot on. I've long been saying that a Xhaka-Torreira is our most complete midfield, with Mesut ahead of them.

All while you Lineup Merchants were advocating for rubbish midfields with the likes of Willock, Ainsley, Ceballos etc, that only work in FM.

Weren't you also the one saying that bum Bileik is better than Xhaka? Better pipe down, when you're that clueless.

Stay humble. Jah bless. x

Maybe

You're wrong, no?

Sure you did, not because you rate the little man but because you hate everyone else.
As for Bielik, we'll still see what he does in his career, but I once thought Merida will be better than Fabregas so no shame if Bielik doesn't end up being better than Xhaka

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lucas was always ball winner who sit deeo protect the defense and help them inside our box. I just don't understand what Emery was trying to playing him as attacking mid

Last edited:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
aaah sah? did lickle raas ah terrorise dem today? the fight in fe dog ah bigger than fight in ah bigger man. i think im eat nuff ital stew. ah cow foot fe di strong back. stamina back! We are back. Jah rastafari selassie. each. and. every . day. give. thanks. are you rasta sah?

Damn didn't we had French speakers on here! Truly a multicultural forum.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Have to admit he's been amazing recently.

Still think his physical limitations will ultimately prove too much but I thought he was done here. Think he's been our best player since Arteta came in.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II

I think the point being made is you've been crapping on him for long enough, irrespective of whether you think a Xhaka-Lucas duo is our best bet. Just give the credit where its due, if you think it is, and cool. No loser here, only winners.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Have to admit he's been amazing recently.

Still think his physical limitations will ultimately prove too much but I thought he was done here. Think he's been our best player since Arteta came in.
He probably is still done here, because he wants out by all accounts, which is a shame.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I think the point being made is you've been crapping on him for long enough, irrespective of whether you think a Xhaka-Lucas duo is our best bet. Just give the credit where its due, if you think it is, and cool. No loser here, only winners.

He has been crapping himself with his performances for a year.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

aaah sah? did lickle raas ah terrorise dem today? the fight in fe dog ah bigger than fight in ah bigger man. i think im eat nuff ital stew. ah cow foot fe di strong back. stamina back! We are back. Jah rastafari selassie. each. and. every . day. give. thanks. are you rasta sah?
Best poster on the forum.

Think he's @redanddread 's drunk posting account.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom